Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I do greek yogurt, blueberries & spenich & a little liquid (protein shake, skim milk, water) blend it up in my ninja.

You can add any kind of fruit to greek yogurt & I always put something green in them too. Just mix it up till you find combos you like.

I do a scoop of Protein powder, 6 oz plain greek yogert and either Peanut Butter or frozen fruit (berries mostly but occasionally watermelon or bananas or grapes or pineapple) and some Water or skim milk or coconut Water.< /p>

I drink half of it before a run and half after.

You're welcome! Sometimes I add some sugar free Torani Syrup too!

Oh cool! I would have never thought of that.

Yeah gives a huge range of flavors that way! I love especially using seasonal ones like pumpkin pie and eggnog (though that one is a davinci Syrup Torani doesn't make eggnog)

My favorites are a cup of unflavored Greek yogurt, one cup of whatever frozen unsweetened fruit combo strikes my fancy that day, 1/2 cup of ice, and 2 tbs of ground flax for the Fiber and Omega 3's. You can toss in a half cup of spinach too for the extra nutrition and Fiber. You can't taste the spinach at all, but it will turn your shake green. Play with your fruit combinations and have fun with it. The sky is the limit! My absolute FAVORITE is when I use 1 cup of frozen peaches and not just any peaches. We go peach picking every summer and those peaches taste 1000 times better than any peach I have ever found in the store. Once the fresh peaches ripen enough to be really sweet. I will then work to slice and freeze 1 cup servings in individual bags sealed with a vacuum sealer. Nothing tastes better in the middle if February when winter won't end and I open up a package of the peaches we picked over the summer. Find things you love and enjoy your fiber and Protein smoothie. You can always add a scoop of Protein Powder to add even more Protein.< /p>

Check out The World According to Egggface blog and her Pinterest page. She has a wide variety of recipes to try. Make sure you share any winners with us so we can give them a try too!

You can also use the wide variety of extract flavoring a available in the baking aisle at the grocery store. A very small amount makes a big flavor difference. It is an inexpensive way to expand your flavoring options.

Thank you Luvin_life125. I will truly take all of your suggestions into account, I will also check out egggface blog and Pinterest page. I wish I loved somewhere I could go fruit picking. I'll have to look around for any local farms that you can go picking at. Or I'll just have to go to the Farmers Market. Thank you again!!