Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone tried this? I got suckered into buying a box at costco last weekend from the guy doing the demonstration. It did taste really good. Thought this would maybe replace the multi I take in the morning just as a change of pace. It is a little pricey however. Let me know if you use this product.

http://www.ecodrink.com/ecodrink-multi-new-flavors.html

post-224910-0-07340800-1427899922_thumb.jpg

post-224910-0-93816700-1427900041_thumb.jpg

Edited by tamg26k

I use it because I really struggle with Vitamins. I was having double dose of gummies and it seems to me that the ecodrink has better Vitamin coverage than the gummies.

@@CowgirlJane

Do you drink one or two per day, just curious? I think one packet is the equivalent to one multi-Vitamin. I think I will replace my morning Vitamin with the Eco Drink

I only have one per day... but i am 3 years out and eat a pretty healthy diet. In addition,I still have one Protein drink a day (premier protein)
which is also enriched with Vitamins.

@@CowgirlJane

Sorry but this is off topic.........I was told gummies were a nono. Did you ever hear that? If you did, what made them ok? I'm getting sick of my flinstone chewables.< /p>

gummies are a "no no" because they aren't all that nutritious. I have had great labs year after year, so as long as that continues, i feel what I am doing is good enough. I do take supplements seriously, but normal Vitamins make me queasy so I modify to do something that works. If I become deficient I will go back to bariatric Vitamins.< /p>

makes sense. Thanks!

@@beachgurl84

I actually heard the samething regarding flinstone chewables. My Dr. said no gummies or Flinstone chewables. I have been taking Centrium chewable and they are alright. I just wanted a change of pace.

@@CowgirlJane

Thanks again for the feedback. I still am taking 2 per day. I am 8 months out. I'm about 40 lbs from my goal (down 150 lbs so far). I still supplement my diet with 1 or 2 Protein shakes a day, especially on days I lift weights at the gym.

I know that this is way off of this topic but I wanted to ask since you are so far along. How has your diet changed after you hit your goal? Do you take in more calories? Do you watch your carbs?

Thanks again for your feedback.

Theresa

Well, I have definately allowed more calories and carbs back into my diet... but since I don't track I can't say exactly how much. I still watch carbs very closely....

As you get to goal, just carefully add back foods and watch for weight/size/health changes.

@@CowgirlJane

Thanks again for the feedback. I still am taking 2 per day. I am 8 months out. I'm about 40 lbs from my goal (down 150 lbs so far). I still supplement my diet with 1 or 2 Protein shakes a day, especially on days I lift weights at the gym.

I know that this is way off of this topic but I wanted to ask since you are so far along. How has your diet changed after you hit your goal? Do you take in more calories? Do you watch your carbs?

Thanks again for your feedback.

Theresa

My surgeon told me not to even bother because they don't have nearly the %s that the Multivitamins I should be taking do.

They're good though, I was thinking of getting them just for liquid's sake but seemed kind of pricey just to drink it as a regular drink.

Okay, so I bought a box of ECODRINK at costco. Tried the blueberry/pomegranate flavor this morning.

Reminded me of the colonoscopy prep drink that made me barf.

I figured, maybe it's too strong. So I diluted it by half with Water.

Still barf-worthy.

Stirred in a packet of splenda. Better, but for someone who drinks Water all day at work, and peach tea crystal light at home, I'm just having a very hard time choking this stuff down. I even put it in the freezer for a while to get it extra-cold. Only helped a little.

Are you guys drinking this stuff straight? Is there a secret I'm missing? If I can't figure out a way to choke this stuff down, it's going back to costco.< /p>

HELP!

@@Sharon1964

I love costco because they will take stuff like that back. I cannot imagine drinking something that tastes like that colonoscopy prep liquid. Eww yuck.

If only I could take back (drank too many) the Premier vanilla Protein drinks - chocolate is so much better.

Use it to make smoothies. vanilla premier Protein with strawberries and ice in my nutribullet and it's delish! Also, I use the vanilla in my coffee instead of cream. Otherwise I don't like the vanilla either... I like the chocolate and strawberry flavors better.

@@Sharon1964I love costco because they will take stuff like that back. I cannot imagine drinking something that tastes like that colonoscopy prep liquid. Eww yuck.If only I could take back (drank too many) the Premier Vanilla Protein drinks - chocolate is so much better.