Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March 20,2013 two years later

Hello everyone just wanted to stop in and share some exciting news I was sleeved 2 years and 8days ago

Starting weight 315lbs

Surgery day 286lbs

Current weight 159lbs

I set my goal at 159lbs the day of my

surgery my doctors goal for me was 175-180lbs but I couldn't stop at that I needed my bmi to be normal for my height and as of today I've reached my personal goal I will continue to focus and maintain my progress thanks for taking the time to read my success here are some pictures of my journey

Paints size 26 3xl shirt

Now pants size 7/8 small shirt

post-171061-14275694975784_thumb.jpg post-171061-14275695181648_thumb.jpg post-171061-14275695336676_thumb.jpg post-171061-14275695486638_thumb.jpg post-171061-14275695666543_thumb.jpg post-171061-14275695824298_thumb.jpg post-171061-14275695977256_thumb.jpg

You look amazing!! How did you not have loose skin?? You should be so proud of yourself!

So glad you posted. Look at you! amazing..It's great to see that you have maintained well after two years. Congratulations on your success.

Good to know! I'm doing the same thing and getting decent results. I can only hope I look as good as you when I reach goal :)

Congrats are reaching your goal

You are an inspiraton to us all. Continue success

@@jenn1 thanks I felt I should share my success just to let the people that are struggling know that anything is possible continue to focus and work hard it will payoff I'm loving the new me @ 41 years and I feel and look like a 30year old

Very inspiring...thank you and congrats!!!

You look phenomenal! Congrats!!!

Phenomenal! You look fabulous!

U look so amazing, I am one of the struggling ones only 16days post op at present but the thought of never eating certain things and how food doesnt make me happy any longer as I can't comfort eat is a big issue! Do u have any useful tips for people like myself?

Starting weight: 379

surgery day weight:359

today's weight: 337

@@alswifey

You look wonderful! Thanks for posting your pix and reporting on two years out.

Looking forward to those surgiversaries myself.

Ann

Inspirational! Holy biceps batman!