Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What are your favorite Quest Nutrition products?

My delivery came today and first flavour I'm trying is the choc chip cookie dough and oh my goodness its good, sweet, but good!! So if you have a sweet craving , this would be one flavour to try! This would definitely nip that craving in the butt????. Tomorrow i will be trying Cookies and cream, will report in tomorrow on what thats like .

Oh and both flavours have 21g Protein.

I got mine from vitacost.com they have free shipping in the US, im in Australia, shipping was 15.99 ????

Edited by VSGmary

ok reporting in for the Cookies and cream flavor .. and I can honestly tell you this is YUMMMMMMMY!!! I love it, I know this is a flavor I definitely will be buying again, its not overly sweet like the cookie dough, I think its got the balance right with the sweetness on this. Has some "crunch" in it along with the softness of the Quest type bars. I will be trying other flavors once im done with these two boxes lol and I will report in but having said that .. I believe Cookies and cream will be a staple!

ok reporting in for the Cookies and cream flavor .. and I can honestly tell you this is YUMMMMMMMY!!! I love it, I know this is a flavor I definitely will be buying again, its not overly sweet like the cookie dough, I think its got the balance right with the sweetness on this. Has some "crunch" in it along with the softness of the Quest type bars. I will be trying other flavors once im done with these two boxes lol and I will report in but having said that .. I believe cookies and cream will be a staple!

Lol chocolate chip cookie dough is my favorite, I have a big sweet tooth! I tried cookies and cream and didn't like it, but I'm glad you did! I want to try my apple pie one :D

My favorite Quest bar is the Cookies n' cream. I like it so much I bought an entire box when they were on sale at GNC ($24.99 for a box of 12). The apple pie and chocolate chip cookie dough are also pretty good.

I just bought the vanilla Quest Protein powder and it's amazing. I hate vanilla ! I wanted something to mix my fruits with. This is it. I've tried ever brand.

1 scoop Quest vanilla

Decaf coffee 6 oz

Ice

Torani sf vanilla cinnamon

Tastes better than any frap!

Quest bars. I have like 1/4 - 1/2 every night. I cut them into 8 pieces and bake them on 350 for 6-8 minutes. I like them crunchy like a cookie. And then I put some nuts n more brand pb on top. Amazing Protein snack!

I recently tried the b-up brand Protein Bars. They are more expensive than quest. I got sugar cookie and cinnamon bun. Amazing!!!!! It's a great snack to satisfy a sweet tooth which I do have. I had 1/4 of a bar mixed with key lime greek yogurt. Awesome!!!!!

Oh and last night ! I made some "ice cream"

1 scoop vanilla Quest

1/2 banana

Frozen mango

Frozen raspberries

A drop of almond milk to get my blender going

Added some enjoy life vegan mini chocolate chips and let set in the freezer!

I was only able to have a few bites but the rest will last me a few days.

Oh and last night ! I made some "ice cream"

1 scoop vanilla Quest

1/2 banana

Frozen mango

Frozen raspberries

A drop of almond milk to get my blender going

Added some enjoy life vegan mini chocolate chips and let set in the freezer!

I was only able to have a few bites but the rest will last me a few days.

This sounds wonderful!! Thank you for the recipe!

I've tried a few of the bars, and so far I only like Apple Pie and strawberry Cheesecake...but I could eat those two every day. The chips are icky, though.

Regarding the other Quest products, I would stay clear of them. Sounds like a bunch of crap full of carbs. I remember being warned about such food items in our nutrition classes. They are too similar to chips, Cookies and other "red flag" food items I have never been able to have in my house because I will eat them until they are gone. For me, it's just better not to have snack food like that around. It doesn't have a place in my new lifestyle. If I'm hungry I will eat a piece of beef jerkey or other high Protein snack which will actually fill me up. I would end up eating 8 bags of those quest chips in one sitting! 5 carbs doesn't seem bad, but 5 grams x 8 bags equals 40 grams of carbs!

I completely agree with you on this! I too remember being warned about these types of items in my pre-surgery nutrition class. They told us to limit Protein Bars and any "trigger" items. I have tried the Quest protein chips and bars, but for me, I have to just NOT keep them in my house....they are trigger items for me. SO much better to just NOT have them around!

Where do you purchase the Quest bars? I have never heard of them. Thanks in advance.

I buy a lot of my Protein products on www.netrition.com - good website/lots of bariatric friendly items, best prices I've found so far. Good luck!