Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have 6 small pounds to go until i hit the fabulous "onederland"....a place i have been trying to get to for over 25 years. I weighed 155 when i got pregnant at 18 with my first child - and i have never seen the scale hit under 200 since then. I am excited, anxious and a bit overwhelmed by all of this. Just 8 short months ago I weighed 326 pounds and never thought this would come off so fast. I hoped it would - my doctor told me it would, but after a lifetime of failed weight loss attempts i guess i never really, truly believed it would - I don't think...until now...and those 6 little pounds are KILLING me...they are teasing me....tormenting me. I have been on the scales every day for the last week and i have to stop - i think i will put the scales in the top of the closet until Wednesday or Friday and then weigh in and see how close i am - anyone else have these inner struggles the closer you got to onederland? I know i am driving myself crazy with the scales but it is an addiction at this point.... :o

120 pounds in 8 months????? Put the scales away and just keep doing what you've been doing. Very impressive results!

You'll get there, I very briefly saw 'onederland' a few months after having my 2nd child, I lost weight during pregnancy, and got to 199. I think it lasted a week. Now I am 16 lbs a way, maybe we can root for each other.

You rock!

So happy for you! Way to go......

Thank y'all! i am putting the scales away - i am not going to weigh again until Friday and see if i am closer to my short term goal by then. Maybe ...just maybe! It is so nice to have some support! :)

Fantastic! 8 months out so impressive. What do you plan to do to Celebrate onderland?

Im 202.8...can hardly stand it! :-) Im almost 9 weeks out have lost 28lbs (slow loser ) but lost 28 pre op and my highest recorded weight of 258lbs in August. So, im down 56lbs...I'm very happy with that. Good luck to you devillyn and amponder. We can do this!

Yay! Your doing fantastic!

i really don't know what i will do when i hit onderland. Maybe go to Six Flags! I used to reward myself with food - you know do something good so let's go out to eat and Celebrate? yeah - i don't do that anymore...lol...so maybe something fun!! especially now that i can ride the rides again!! OMG i just realized that i will be able to ride the feaking rides AGAIN!! Holy hell. lmao!!!! hahahahaha! what a great day! :D