Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Scale...wow...

:D :D Happy Dance Happy Dance!!!!! I can finally weigh on a normal household scale!!! WOW!!! My BMI is under 50 I'm like

so amazed and so excited...I can't believe it!! It all seems so amazing to me!! I had no idea that the band could help me like this!!

Sure I only lost 25 lbs so far but I can't believe the difference it has made! wow! I can't even begin to imagine what it will be like in another 25 lbs from now!

I was just so excited I had to tell someone....Plus I eat so little! & I'm not hungry it's like wow...who knew? I never would of thought I could eat so little and NOT be hungry!! I ate a spring roll...took me over 20 mins to eat it and when done...I was Full!!! There I was at a restaurant and all I could eat was the spring roll! LOL

Anyway sorry to babble on but I'm just so awe struck by it all!! I'm working my way to healthy!! to being able to to the outdoor activities I want to do!! to be the healthy person I know I can be :-)

Yes...it is a great feeling...imagine what a 100 lbs less will be like...

If someone showed me, or try to tell me how little I would be eating per day, or how little I would be able to eat at any one meal, and still be as healthy and full of energy as ever, there is no way I could live like that, I would NOT believe them and start to question the validity of this whole thing....

And yet....you mention spring rolls? I don't even try to eat something like that...

Congratulations !! Isn't it great? You're on your way!

Yippee! So happy for you. You're doing great.

Every journey starts with the first step. Twenty five lbs. is nothing to sneeze at and yes, one day you'll wake up and it will be fifty, then 75 and before you know it, you'll be actively involved in your life again and that's the bestest part of all of this.

Congratulations and welcome to the 'Loser's Club'.

Well, thats because you're awesome . Just sayin '. Congratulations on your weight loss, thats a big accomplish ment ! Wait until you start cleaning out your closet of TOO BIG clothes ! Thats always a fun milestone ! Keep up the good work !!

Aww thank you everyone! I'm just so amazed!! I thought I was dreaming when I saw my weight!! :o Thanks Pink Dahlia.. :)

GoWalking ...you have ..or I guess you do have an idea how happy I am to be part of the "Loser's Club" YAHOOOO!!!!

B-52...I was at a Vietnamese restaurant for my Sister-en-laws birthday, I didn't know what else to eat? I'm not experienced with that type of food. I eat Thai, but that is totally different. All I could think was...it's Small...I'm pretty sure I can chew it.

Thank you Bandista & Just Watch Me

I truly appreciate all the encouragement and advice :) I am on my way to a healthy body!! YAH!!!

Onward to Healthy!!

Great job!!