Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April Sleevers! Where are you at in your Journey?

Day 2 of my preop diet...the struggle is real. Is it April 23 yet?

I completely feel you! Mine is on the 20th.what all are you allowed to have now?

Protein shakes, sugar free yogurt, Jello, and 100% juice, Decaf coffee & tea blah blah blah

Day 2 of my preop diet...the struggle is real. Is it April 23 yet?

I completely feel you! Mine is on the 20th.what all are you allowed to have now?
Protein shakes, sugar free yogurt, Jello, and 100% juice, Decaf coffee & tea blah blah blah

Yep sounds about the same. Minus the juice. I'm allowed to have origin v8. Good luck with getting through the diet! I hope it does get easier!

I am new,y date is April 16th. My doc says no liquid diet required till 2 days prior, but cut out the carbs now

What is the best Protein to buy?

My Dr put me on a 1200 calorie diet only for the month prior to surgery. so far i'm down 12 lbs. Isopure is the best Protein i've found. Come on 4/23!

:blink:

Scheduled this Monday the 13 th.

To me so far, nectar tastes better than Isopure.< /p>

I am new,y date is April 16th. My doc says no liquid diet required till 2 days prior, but cut out the carbs now

I've been drinking Atkins shakes, high Protein slim fast, and the Premier Protein. Each day they all taste a little better. definitely try some different ones. The surgeon recommended EASadvantage to me and I tried the strawberry. I couldn't stomach it. Some just really don't taste that good. I also like the whey Protein powder. Hope this helps and good luck with surgery! Mine is the 20th. Ready for it to be here! :-)

My doctor is SOOOOO specific. I could either do the Bariatric Advantage Meal Replacement (which to me were terribleeeeee) or glucerna shakes bc of the slowly digestible carbs.

My doctor is SOOOOO specific. I could either do the bariatric advantage meal replacement (which to me were terribleeeeee) or glucerna shakes bc of the slowly digestible carbs.

So glucerna it is lol

I've been drinking Atkins shakes, high Protein slim fast, and the Premier Protein. Each day they all taste a little better. definitely try some different ones. The surgeon recommended EASadvantage to me and I tried the strawberry. I couldn't stomach it. Some just really don't taste that good. I also like the whey Protein Powder. Hope this helps and good luck with surgery! Mine is the 20th. Ready for it to be here! :-)

Premier Protein is my favorite and will probably be my post surgery 'full liquid' shake.

Good morning! April 23rd here. Just starting day 3 of liquid diet. I was down 4lbs this morning so that's nice. I am doing 6 shakes a day with other Clear liquids as long as they are sf&ff. I am really liking the premier shakes and the slim fast Cappacino shakes.....and broth for dinner has been saving my sanity.

On a side note....I was never so happy for a certain thing to start yesterday!!!! Did not want to deal with my period during surgery!!!!

Good morning! April 23rd here. Just starting day 3 of liquid diet. I was down 4lbs this morning so that's nice. I am doing 6 shakes a day with other Clear Liquids as long as they are sf&ff. I am really liking the premier shakes and the slim fast Cappacino shakes.....and broth for dinner has been saving my sanity.

On a side note....I was never so happy for a certain thing to start yesterday!!!! Did not want to deal with my period during surgery!!!!

Haha I completely understand! I was the same way about the certain thing. Lol. My date is the 20th and I'm on day 2 of the liquid diet. Good luck with everything!

My surgery is Monday as well. How are you feeling? I'm a bit terrified. :huh:

I have my pre op meeting with Dr on Monday. My surgery is April 13 so start the 2 week diet soon!

The low carb pre op has been surprisingly easy...until my daughter made pancakes this morning. ♨️ Oh the smell! ???? Time to go for a walk!????

I'm ready for surgery Wednesday the 15th. ???? Let's get this party started!????

My apologies, I just found my emoji keyboard.

April 23rd here... And it's day 3 for me on the pre-op diet.. I'm so scared of not doing well that I'm probably losing from stress ... I totally messed up yesterday and had a tuna sandwich from subway.. My head has been killing me non stop headache since I stopped coffee completely about 6 days ago.. Although this morning it's starting to taper off???? I think it's caffeine withdrawal ... I have premiere Protein for Breakfast and lunch fruit as a snack usually a pear or banana and an orange throughout the day. Yesterday I made a chicken Soup that I plan to eat until the 23rd for my dinner.. Minus the noodles tons of veggies and chicken breast. .. plus a gallon of water.. coq10, Multivitamin and my bp med for breakfast and dinner.. I actually started the Vitamins about 3 weeks ago and bm's are ridiculous thankful I work from home. I hope that my last spot before surgery goes well.. It's Tuesday.

My surgery is Monday as well. How are you feeling? I'm a bit terrified. :huh:

I have my pre op meeting with Dr on Monday. My surgery is April 13 so start the 2 week diet soon!

Do you mean your surgery is May 13th? This Monday is 4/13.