Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bodybugg users report here!

i absolutely love my body bugg!! ;)

i put it on my night table next to my bed and put it on first thing in the morning (as soon as i step out of bed) and the last thing i do at night before going to sleep is take it off.

the website is thorough and only takes a couple days (minimal usage) to really get very familiar with all the cool tools.

attached are 2 pictures (sorry if they are big - i am at work and cannot edit size). my bugg with my sleeve pulled up and my bugg with my sleeve down.

I was told that it's only $99/year after the initial purchase.

You need to sign up as a sales rep for the company because you SOLD me! I got online and ordered one today, I should have it within the week, i'm sooooo excited, i'll keep ya'all posted on my progress!:clap2:

Renee

i absolutely love my body bugg!! :scalesno:

i put it on my night table next to my bed and put it on first thing in the morning (as soon as i step out of bed) and the last thing i do at night before going to sleep is take it off.

the website is thorough and only takes a couple days (minimal usage) to really get very familiar with all the cool tools.

attached are 2 pictures (sorry if they are big - i am at work and cannot edit size). my bugg with my sleeve pulled up and my bugg with my sleeve down.

Losingjusme, I was lookingat your numbers...girl YOU ROCK! Wow, I cannot sit here and whine about how much I have to go you have already done that and keep losing more, you are an inspiration to the rest of us on this site!:clap2: I applaud you.

Losingjusme, I was lookingat your numbers...girl YOU ROCK! Wow, I cannot sit here and whine about how much I have to go you have already done that and keep losing more, you are an inspiration to the rest of us on this site!:clap2: I applaud you.

thanks mischievous1, i still have a LOT to go, but i'll get there eventually...

Wow, Losingjusme.....you really are an ispiration!!! I can't wait until I can put some numbers up like that!! AWESOME!!!!

i absolutely love my body bugg!! :rolleyes:

Bungachickaboomyayeah!!! Alright!! Congrats on getting one!! You'll love it. Hmmm....yeah, 3 of my friends of gotten one now. I guess I do gush over it. LMAO!! Hey, I like it better than the gym. Gosh knows I've gotten better results with it. Now, if only I could combine it with the gym. LOL!!!

I got a killer fill last week while I was Pmssing and it has not been good for me. I've been throwing up everyday! (or to be pollitically correct..PBING) I'm still logging what I eat but something tells me I'm just not doing well right now. I'm so tight that Water is a challenge. I went from drinking 4 liters of water/day to .5 liters. I'm so miserable. The Dr. told me to wait until after my period to see if it loosens up. Darnit, I was doing so well without the fill!! My bodybugg and I were just fine until the fill!! LOL!! Can't wait to get it working for me again. You would think that I would be losing weight right now..but, guess I just have to wait until the period is over. UGH!!! If it's not better, I'm getting a slight unfill...mercy..this is tough!! Anybody else go through this?

Still wearing the bugg....poor little guy only gets to come off to sleep. LOL!! He's becoming part of the family now. LOL!!

You need to sign up as a sales rep for the company because you SOLD me! I got online and ordered one today, I should have it within the week, i'm sooooo excited, i'll keep ya'all posted on my progress!:clap2:

Renee

So I decided I want a body bugg and started researching. Body Bugg is part of Body media and there supposed to come out with a new bugg in 08 that is to be 40% smaller then the one they have now. I figured I still want one and keep getting different prices, so I checked ebay and saw people buying them for 220-300 and cant figure why youd buy one used for so much when you still have to buy the program for 200. I guess Im still deciding lol but I want one. Just need to save up a little.

Bungachickaboomyayeah!!!

Still wearing the bugg....poor little guy only gets to come off to sleep. LOL!! He's becoming part of the family now. LOL!!

Whatever you're on.... I want some.. Your energy is coming through even on your posts!!!! :peace:

I'm excited about the bugg, i'm not sure exactly how to use it yet....am I supposed to log everything i eat? That seems like a lot of work, but I will probably try it for the first week anyway...I'm wearing it now! It's smaller than i thought it would be, it looks bigger in the pictures I've seen.

Renee,

logging your food is not a lot of work, but it is an additional step. i personally think it is necessary to log food to make it 100% effective.

congrats on getting a bugg.. :)

LOL!! Thank you!! I actually just got some energy back. My Dr. gave me a slight unfill today. Went from 3.1 cc's to 2.5 cc's. I feel so much better already. I'm able to eat something. YEAH!!! I swear, for people that are too tight and PB all the time, I don't know how they do it. It hurts and is unhealthy!! If I wanted to BP, I wouldn't have gotten the band...I would have become bulemic. UGH!!

Anyways, I agree that you should log your food. Once your food is in there, it only takes seconds!! And, you'll know what you still need to burn. Sometimes I'm amazed at how many calories I take in and learn where I need to cut back. And other times, I'm amazed at how many more calories and can still eat for the day and lose weight. I have a problem with fat and Cholesterol. But, as long as I'm losing, I fine with that. LOL!!

Anyways, I'm up a couple lbs due to that time of the month. Can't wait until this is over! LOL!! I want to start seeing the numbers come down again. Whoo hoooo!!!

Whatever you're on.... I want some.. Your energy is coming through even on your posts!!!! :peace:

I'm excited about the bugg, i'm not sure exactly how to use it yet....am I supposed to log everything i eat? That seems like a lot of work, but I will probably try it for the first week anyway...I'm wearing it now! It's smaller than i thought it would be, it looks bigger in the pictures I've seen.

LOL!! Thank you!! I actually just got some energy back. My Dr. gave me a slight unfill today. Went from 3.1 cc's to 2.5 cc's. I feel so much better already. I'm able to eat something. YEAH!!! I swear, for people that are too tight and PB all the time, I don't know how they do it. It hurts and is unhealthy!! If I wanted to BP, I wouldn't have gotten the band...I would have become bulemic. UGH!!

Anyways, I agree that you should log your food. Once your food is in there, it only takes seconds!! And, you'll know what you still need to burn. Sometimes I'm amazed at how many calories I take in and learn where I need to cut back. And other times, I'm amazed at how many more calories and can still eat for the day and lose weight. I have a problem with fat and Cholesterol. But, as long as I'm losing, I fine with that. LOL!!

Anyways, I'm up a couple lbs due to that time of the month. Can't wait until this is over! LOL!! I want to start seeing the numbers come down again. Whoo hoooo!!!

I've worn it all day today-it's a little hard to get used to as i'm very aware of it....I took my wireless receptor with me to work to plug in so I could see what I burned throughout the day, very interesting....I think this is going to be fun once I get a routine down.

This sounds so interesting. My dr. has always told me calorie in must be less than calorie out and this device lets you know just that.

Thanks for sharing all your knowledge.

Holy hell. You guys convinced me and I'm $400 poorer. Woohoo! This looks like a blast. I love stats and graphs and stuff like that. I've been looking for the perfect thing to help motivate me to lose these last 30 lbs and I hope I've found the tool. I've been running a lot but haven't been closely monitoring my food (for a variety of reasons). This is going to push me over the edge. I can't wait to get started!

I just bought one too. It should be here on Friday. How hard is the initial set-up of the body bugg? I have a session with a coach on Monday, but I would like to wear it all weekend.

Becky

Incase there are any other Canadians and/or Mac users interested in the Bodybugg, here's what they told me in a recent email:

We are not Mac compatible at this time, without the use of Parallels or Bootcamp programs.

We are working to become Mac compatible, but it will be in the

distant future. bodybugg is currently only available in the United

States. By the end of August, BodyMedia will be announcing a new product

line that will allow for processing worldwide and also incorporate a new

foods system to allow for international food entry. I am unable to say

any more about the new line, but encourage you to watch the BodyMedia

website for announcements in the next few weeks. Mac compatibility will

not be in place for this launch. We have received numerous inquiries

about the Mac compatibility issue and we are working on accomplishing

this, we have only recently been able to get the bodybugg working with

the Bootcamp or Parallels programs. We do apologize for this

shortcoming, but are working to resolve it. Please feel free to contact

us if you have additional questions. Have a great day!

I also don't know if that means that there may be a NEW bodybugg model possibly coming out, or maybe just new software/website stuff, but you might want to keep an eye on it if you're thinking about buying one, cause I'd rather wait a month and get the newest model (if thats the case)... but I can't even get one, cause I have a Mac, and live in Canada!