Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Arkansas Bansters!!!

yeah, my day back is scheduled right now for 11/3?? i think, whatever the monday is after halloween. how is everything going for you?

I am doing great. Still waiting for Jan to get a surgery date. Im so ready.

Call me at work..... or cell,,,,982-2324.

I need to hear you say you have lost another 25 or so.....8-)

How did your meeting at Dress Barn go Tuesday?

heyyyy, The meeting was sweet. I enjoyed watching all these fiesty almost ex-fat gals trying on all these nice clothes. The clothes there was nice but too pricy for me. IM a bargain shopper.

I enjoyed watching Suzan Wellborn run around helping all her babies find just the right outfit to try on. She is a joy!

not 25...but 5...lol...

5 lbs is a big deal for me. when i weighed before i had my hysterectomy i weighed 210...which was not right....i think i had Fluid or something..now i weigh 195. so....i'm losing, but i'm not filled...don't get filled until next week (well..i have a fill but i'm not tight by any means.

Well, I am now a member of the Band. I was banded on 1-16-09. I was not lucky to have it laproscopically. Due to the 2 other surgeries in my abdomen,,,,TOO MUCh Scar TISSUE. So now the recovery is not great. But im tough.,

Welcome to the club!

thanks, it is good to belong to a club,,,or is this a Gang?

I am doing well. The big incision is for the birds. The PORT hole is not even noticable ,,, I am enjoying all these liquids...not bad at all,

Well, give me an update on yourself???????

I was doing pretty good, but then I put a few lbs back on. I am no where near my goal, but I am ready to start really changing things and see if that helps. I have just been coasting along and not really losing any. My 1 year is coming up and I have only lost 30 lbs.

surgery 17 days ago. Hello real food. I am still rather weak from the liquids and the big incision. Im just not the old Mare I use to be. I have lost 29 pounds as of this morning. I am sure some of that to come back when I do get familiar with food again, and before a real fill. Doc said im rather tight already from all the surrounding scar tissue. I am trying my luck at a diet coke over ice. That is the only way we can have them,,,that way they are flat somewhat. Two sips and it doesnt taste like i remember. Oh well, i bet it will comeback to me. I got out today for the first time to go to church. Im a little pooped, but I plan to return to work tomorrow, so i better get in the saddle

Hi my Arkansas Banster Buds.

I am feeling better daily after surgery. I am in my 4th week now and ive lost 30 pounds. That all came off in the first 15 days of liquids. Boy did i feel weak during that time. I can eat good now, but not gaining and that is good I guess.

Stay with it! Dr. Wellborn and his staff is the best around. I was banded on 8/14/2008 and have lost 85 pounds as of right now. I live in Northwest Arkansas but love to chat so if you have any questions, let me know!

Hello Fellow Arkansans!!! I am being banded on April 8th by Dr. John W. Baker in Little Rock, AR. I live in Pleasant Plains, AR. I'm excited about the surgery. The pre-op liquid diet has been difficult but I'm getting through it. Looking forward to hearing from you all! Any of you banded by Dr. Baker?

Hi other Bandsters! I am scheduled for my band with Dr Lutrell on Monday April 13. The pre-diet hasn't been too bad... but the past few days I've wanted food really bad. I've been really good about sticking to the diet, but have only lost about 4.5 lbs, which is really frustrating. Now that it gets closer to the B-day I'm getting more nervous (I'm a real bad chicken):glare:! I'll be so glad when it's over.

Hi other Bandsters! I am scheduled for my band with Dr Lutrell on Monday April 13. The pre-diet hasn't been too bad... but the past few days I've wanted food really bad. I've been really good about sticking to the diet, but have only lost about 4.5 lbs, which is really frustrating. Now that it gets closer to the B-day I'm getting more nervous (I'm a real bad chicken):blink:! I'll be so glad when it's over.

Congrats on the up coming date!. Where will your surgery be performed? I wish every one was using the Wellborn Team. The education before and after and during is so good.

Again, welcome to the BAND wagon....it has been good for me. I had my surgery on Jan 16th 09. So far 46 pounds are gone. YEAHH!!!!