Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

High Protein/low carb pancake recipe.

I do hope everyone loves pancake. I know we can't have Aunt Jemima anymore, But I felt that its as close to the real thing. You will be amazed what the ingredients are.

High-Protein & Low-Carb pancakes for Fat Loss and Muscle Gain-Bodybuilding

Lose Weight and Gain Muscle Eating Protein PANCAKES. Low Fat Protein rich recipes with Victor Costa Muscle Building Low Fat Meals and Recipes Protein Pancakes Lose Weight and Get Cut Eating Pancakes.Muscle Building Nutrition with Victor Costa

You are going to love these pancakes. Now, they might not taste like Aunt Jemima's pancakes, but nevertheless, you are going to love them. These are nutritious and require no oil. This entire Breakfast as prepared is only 380 calories, 20 .25 grams of protein and costs $1.37. And, It's going to be the best thing you ate all week. This recipe makes 2 pancakes.

You will need:

Pam cooking spray
1 cup of quaker oats
1/2 cup of skim milk
1/4 cup of Egg Beaters

Simply mix all the ingredients in a blender for about 20 to 30 seconds. Then, spray your skillet with Pam cooking spray. Keep the flame on medium. When skillet is warm, add your healthy pancake batter onto the skillet. The batter won't really spread out so you can design the size of your pancake just by pouring. As soon as you see bubbles at the top of the pancake, it is ready to flip. Then, flip. The bottom will cook a bit slower so, keep peeking under to make sure it is cooking through, but not burning.

The second always comes out better than the first. Never spray the cooking spray onto the skillet while flame is on( really dangerous). Make sure you prepare skillet by spraying cooking spray before flame is on. Wow, Safety and Muscle Tips.

Then, add a slice of banana to the top with some Polaner All fruit Preserve. Yum.

Again, cost $1.37 for recipe as shown. 20.25 grams of protein and 380 calories.

Thanks for the recipe. I am going to try it this weekend!