Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So i never really had a weight goal and am now floundering because I'm stable around 150 but I'm having a hard time figuring out if I need to lose more before I get a tt. Here are some pics. Do I look like a normal person? Should I work on losing a bit more so I can get optimal results? I really do not want to go through more consults then needed if they are going to say I should lose some more and then come back (least amount of time I have to be naked in front of strangers is best). Please be honest with what you see, Def not gonna hurt my feelings if I need to lose more.

I recently did my plastics consult I am 6 months post sleeve and it was very helpful in setting a realistic goal. I thought that I should lose another 20 to be at my goal weight but she said that anymore than 10 and it wouldn't look as healthy. I looked at doing a Tummy Tuck and breast lift in Mexico, Miami, Cuba, but decided to do a consult back at home in Toronto and decided to do it there mainly for the follow up care. So I would suggest doing at least one consult you might be pleasantly surprised.

I can't see any pictures of you but I agree with the above statement I would meet with my plastic surgeon and get their suggestion good luck .

I recently did my plastics consult I am 6 months post sleeve and it was very helpful in setting a realistic goal. I thought that I should lose another 20 to be at my goal weight but she said that anymore than 10 and it wouldn't look as healthy. I looked at doing a Tummy Tuck and breast lift in Mexico, Miami, Cuba, but decided to do a consult back at home in Toronto and decided to do it there mainly for the follow up care. So I would suggest doing at least one consult you might be pleasantly surprised.

Ok, where are the pics?

Are photo s attached? I am interested too cause I'm holding at 150 for 6 months. I just got approved for TT. Do I lose the 10# he suggested for premium result s.

You look like a normal sized person.

Why don't you post your question on the Realself.com website? Plastic surgeons will evaluate you for free. You will have to get naked though. Or at least be willing to expose your mid-section!

I think you look great, and if you're at a weight that you've stabilized at, my thinking is that if you "diet" to lose more, you may end up gaining those last pounds back in time anyway. I've been wondering about this stuff too - I feel like I should try to eliminate all the fat that's mixed in with my extra skin before doing plastics, but I'm not sure I really want to get THAT skinny. I'm already getting comments that I shouldn't lose any more.

I'm curious to hear how your consultation goes. Please keep us posted. But I think you're definitely slim enough to do it.

@chunkymonkey86122 I was 153 when I had my first plastics procedure, 137 at my second, and I will be 130-133ish for my last one next week. My doctor told me that as long as I was within 15% of goal, then I wouldn't mess up my results with weight loss. My boobs and stomach were the first things I had done and they look just as good now as they did before I lost 20 more pounds. I LOVE my results and I am glad I didn't wait to lose more weight first.

Should I lose some more?

I think that after plastics you might be motivated to exercise some more and get in better shape (I know for sure I will be, even though the gym is already my second home, lol), and that in turn will lead to more weight loss overall.

You don't look like you have a really small frame, so I wouldn't go crazy with weight loss at this point.

@chunkymonkey86122. How tall are you? I'm 5'3 and 150lbs.