Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello! I had my sleeve done on the 11th and I just wanted to see how others were doing so far.

Best wishes to all!

I'm on day 3. We have a secret Facebook group if you would like to join. It's just for February peeps. :)

Sleeved February 16th. Feeling pretty good, mostly the right quadrant pain, but that seems to be pretty normal. Going to attempt a little mall walking today. Still following clear liquid diet, trying to avoid a leak, and I can't imagine eating anything sen pureed at this point. I would love to join the Facebook group, but have not really made my surgery public, so hoping this group is a private group that only shows "likes" and comments to the people in the group? If so, I would like to know how to find and join the group, it's so nice to have support and understanding.

Yes it's secret so no one can ever even know you're in it except the members. Send me a message and I'll get you hooked in. :)

Hey ladies. I was sleeved 2/2. Feeling pretty good. Still struggling with Fluid and Protein intake but nevertheless I'm getting there. I can be on soft foods but I choose to take it easy because last time I tried something too heavy I regretted it. Im basically living off 2 Protein Shakes, 2 bottles of Water and a small bottle of powered. I, like most of us, am a foodie and let me tell you.. It feels good to turn down food. I never thought I would be able to do it. I don't have a choice now and it feels good. When I feel down, I remember the long year it took to get approved and the joy I felt once I got approval.

Hello...My surgery on 25th. You guys sound like you're doing well, congratulations! I can't wait to join you on the other side

It's called feb 2015 vsgers but it's secret so you have to be added by one of us. If you message me your email I can invite you.

I had my surgery 2/3. I feel great. I am also having some difficulty getting in all the Protein and liquids that my bariatric team would like. I started purees a few days ago and that is hit and miss. I have had some very uncomfortable hours with foaming etc. Yesterday I decided I would stick closer to the previous full liquid diet I was on. I am a little cowed by the tiny tyrant (my stomach).

I was sleeved on the 12th and just started my full liquids. I had a few sips of my Protein Drink this morning and i instantly felt horrible. It passed within an hour but i was nauseous and my heart was racing... i think i sipped to fast even though i was trying to go slow. Still learning I guess!

Incisions are healing great and i have minimal pain

Sleeved 2/11 can't seem to get in any Protein. The smell of the shakes makes me sick. Been broth and cream of wheat. Petrified to loose my hair!! And omg the Vitamins are terrible! Make me sick to my stomach. I'm lactose intolerant so it makes it that much worse trying- even the coconut milk mentally messes w me. I have 75% mental hunger but by the end of the day I have real hunger and I feel the broth isn't cutting it right now. I'm on 40mg of omeprozale so my hubby thinks it could just be acid. I just can't wait to try and get protein in another way than drinking it. Sorry for the rant but very grateful to have found this forum !

Sleeved February 2 and feeling so-so. All I can eat is cheesy potato Soup from Bob Evans and red Jell-O. I tried the ricotta bake and it made me throw up both times. At this stage I'm allowed to eat mushies but I'm scared to try anything else. I do drink three Protein Shakes a day one at about 5:30 AM the second one at about 11 AM and the third one at about 3 PM. I usually can take my Vitamins and supplements except for those days when I was nauseous from the ricotta bake. I am going to try to send you a private message about the Facebook group but I'm not sure I know how.

February 9th. Feeling great!! Protein is a challenge. Thank goodness for purées coming up because these shakes are the pits. I'm emailing my nutritionist to ask if I can start cottage cheese two days early as a protein supplement.

Sleeved 2/11 can't seem to get in any Protein. The smell of the shakes makes me sick. Been broth and cream of wheat. Petrified to loose my hair!! And omg the Vitamins are terrible! Make me sick to my stomach. I'm lactose intolerant so it makes it that much worse trying- even the coconut milk mentally messes w me. I have 75% mental hunger but by the end of the day I have real hunger and I feel the broth isn't cutting it right now. I'm on 40mg of omeprozale so my hubby thinks it could just be acid. I just can't wait to try and get protein in another way than drinking it. Sorry for the rant but very grateful to have found this forum !

Have you talked to your doctor about that? You may need to use plain Protein Powder and mix that with stuff. I used to HATE Protein Shakes but now I can feel it giving me energy and the nutrition I need, plus they don't taste as bad. You may just have to try many many types before you find one, that is what my mom did and she could only ever drink one brand. She is now 4 years out of her sleeve and no Hair loss.

sleeved 2/10, down 12 pounds and my first follow up appointment is in a couple of hours. Doing good so far. Im still on full liquids and only get all my Protein in by drinking it. Trying to drink more Water though because I am slacking on that part. Hoping I can start mushies soon but my plan says one more week of full liquids....I dont know if I can do it honestly, get really hungry at times. Still pain at the left incision site. But the one great thing I am noticing is that my skin is amazing! Clear, small pores, even tone. I am loving it! Younger and lighter! lol