Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm 214.5.... I've not met my goal the last two challenges, but here it is 3 weeks in to this one and I've met it. I picked this weight because it's exactly 100lbs lost since my surgery date (it is 8 months today). I have lost a total of 145 lbs since I started this journey Feb 6, 2014. Today I wouldn't even qualify for surgery (BMI 34.6). My BMI when I started was 58. Lots of emotions... I'm also only 4 lbs away from the weight I was when I went to my first OB appoint with my son who will be 17 this month. (I went on to gain more than 80 lbs during that pregnancy, which obviously I never lost).

What am I doing different this challenge. I am doing a whole30 with a friend. That is it. Since I haven't been eating a whole lot of sugar and carbs prior to this not a huge change, but I am eating cleaner and I have been enjoying fruit and green smoothies.< /p>

I can taste wonderland... My goal for

My surgery is 165 (my surgeons gaol 260... She is super conservative and that would have been 100lbs lost total and 50% of my excess weight lost. Needless to say she is beyond thrilled with my progress)... I hope to get there by July 8...my 39th birthday and 6 days shy of my 1 year surgiversary. :)

Edited by vanessak8

No change:(

180 today. Thank you!

@@Susan11803, I'm sorry to hear about Duke. It's great that you have two new pups, though. I hope you will all be happy together. Your house sounds like doggie Shangri La.

Current weight: 119 (I've actually lost 1/2 lb., but I round up. I'm still on track to make my goal.)

3/9- 226.9

166 today

Thanks Susan for all your work on this challenge! It really helps

Hit 229. New decade! and the first time I have been this low since I got married in 1988!

197.0 today

182 today :-)

I'm 173.8 this week

181.8 I'm not sure what's going on with me...

My weight on 03/09 - 204.9