Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Impatiently waiting...June sleevers?

Hello there again, sounds like everyone is moving along, good luck to you all. I spoke to my Doctors office today and they sent everything over to my insurance company, so now we are just waiting for the approval and my actual surgery date. I got butterflies today :)

How exciting! Keep us posted :)

I just looked at my on-line medical chart and was surprised to see that my insurance company has already approved my sleeve. Yup. At 10:35 am today there was a phone call with my insurance company, and it says that "Patty" has approved my sleeve.

I keep logging in and looking at it just to be sure it says what I think it says. I had no idea that the paperwork had been filed already, but then again, I've heard that my insurance company is very easy to work with. Clearly.

I just looked at my on-line medical chart and was surprised to see that my insurance company has already approved my sleeve. Yup. At 10:35 am today there was a phone call with my insurance company, and it says that "Patty" has approved my sleeve.

I keep logging in and looking at it just to be sure it says what I think it says. I had no idea that the paperwork had been filed already, but then again, I've heard that my insurance company is very easy to work with. Clearly.

I wish I knew where to look lol they haven't mentioned anything since my first appt about insurance like when they try to approve it

Hi Everyone,

I am Dawn (aka DisneyDreaming) and I am scheduled for my sleeve on June 24th. This is assuming that my sleep apnea doctor gets everything done one time. I am also a self pay so it has gone pretty quick, once I pulled the trigger and picked where I wanted to have surgery. There are two in my area and I have been researching for 2 years to make sure this is what I wanted to do. I have meet with my surgeon and had my EKG. I have my psych visit on the 22nd. The NUT and fitness eval will be on the 4th of May.

A bit about myself..I have been married 23 almost 24 years and have 3 teenagers at home. I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest Washington. I

Hey guys! Congrats on everything!! We have a group we would love for anyone in June to join so far we have an April and lots of Mays up to the 31st! About 40 people so far :)

It's a secret group so send me a message with your email and I will send you an invite to join if you would like ^_^

Finished the 6 months in December. I am a teacher and can't have my surgery until the summer. Yes, the waiting has been awful! Can't wait, but still kind of scared of the unknown.

Finished the 6 months in December. I am a teacher and can't have my surgery until the summer. Yes, the waiting has been awful! Can't wait, but still kind of scared of the unknown.

Sounds rough, but then you will have a whole summer to work on YOU and your recovery so that's probably the best way it could have worked out ^_^ Good luck!

I started my journey in November 2013 but then my father passed and then my health went down im finally finished with EVERYTHING and I can't wait!

Get out! Happy Dance for sure :) So will you still wait until school is out in June or schedule earlier?

@@DisneyDreaming - Hello! Good luck on your journey :)

@@Texasgurl - Hello and Good luck to you as well. :)

Do you guys use the phone app or use the full computer version?

I ask because when I am on my phone (Samsung Galaxy), I can't see when there have been replies to topics as easily as when I am on my computer. The features like using the @ to mention in a comment doesn't work on my phone and I can only view a members gallery photos and details when on my computer but not on my phone. Perhaps it is user error? :) Or, do you have to join VIP to get those features on your phone?

Fortunately, our last school day is May 22nd and headed on vacation that day for a week in Sandestin, Florida (Yahoo!) Hopefully, surgery scheduled the first or second week in June. Meeting with my surgeon for the first time on April 27th. Hope to know more then! So happy for you!

Yes! I just got a call saying my surgery is covered besides a co-pay and they will be calling me back with a surgery date! I got butterflies and sweaty hands lol. I wonder if I can possibly be a May sleever......waiting for the call

absolutely I can't believe it's coming so fast ! After next week only one more surgeon appt

Good afternoon June Sleevers! I just got a call about my insurance, so now just waiting for them to call back about a date, she said I should hear something today or tomorrow. So nervous!

Just confirmed my date - June 9th! It's getting very real all of the sudden.

@@Engteacher I confirmed my surgery for June 9th today as well!! We can be buddies :)