Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

my tummy tuck b4 & after pics

Thank you so much for posting your pics..I had a consult in feb wthe plastic surgeon for a TT..I have 36 more lbs to go before i can have surgery and am getting very nervous ..I also have been working out 3-6 times a week the last month and have been loosing alot of inches..I am hoping this will help me with a better result..Can you please post a few more pics when your a month out and so forth :rolleyes:

You look wonderful!

~Kristen

Liz, do you mind me asking how much weight you lost?

MC

i lost just under 7 stone which in pounds i think is approx 98 pounds

Liz,

I am confused. I had a Tummy Tuck and a breast lift on May 9th and I only have the hip to hip incision for my tummy tuck. What is the incision above the belly button for?

I also got a new belly button. I will be swollen for up to 6 months and can't wait until I can sleep without these girdles and bras but until then I will be lacking sleep. I also do not have pain either as I can still barely feel my incision area. I do feel my breast incisions but I still don't feel my stomach. My belly button is still big and that is to determine the amount of swelling that I still have but at least I can see my belly button. Once I lost my weight my button disappeared.

It seems as though you hardly have any swelling and that is a good thing.

Josephine

You are looking great. please show us what it looks like in a month. I have a question How much does something like that cost? I know I will have to have it done. You are already looking flat. wait till you put on your new clothes. Good for you.

Liz,

I am confused. I had a Tummy Tuck and a breast lift on May 9th and I only have the hip to hip incision for my tummy tuck. What is the incision above the belly button for?

I also got a new belly button. I will be swollen for up to 6 months and can't wait until I can sleep without these girdles and bras but until then I will be lacking sleep. I also do not have pain either as I can still barely feel my incision area. I do feel my breast incisions but I still don't feel my stomach. My belly button is still big and that is to determine the amount of swelling that I still have but at least I can see my belly button. Once I lost my weight my button disappeared.

It seems as though you hardly have any swelling and that is a good thing.

Josephine

Hi Josephine.

the incision upwards and above the tummy button is where they took skin away from my front which there for pulls in my sides where i had alot of loose skin, and pulls in my sides giving me my body shape back. Im glad that you are not suffering any pain , as im in a fair bit of pain still at the moment and also on alot of pain killers. The pictures are a little deceiving as i do have alot of swelling and this varies from day to day, im looking forward to getting into smaller clothes but with the swelling im still wearing my old ones. This will all come i time, i also just like u wear a body stocking, and it gives me alot of support, which i feel i really need at the moment.

Best wishes Liz xxxxxxxxxx

You are looking great. please show us what it looks like in a month. I have a question How much does something like that cost? I know I will have to have it done. You are already looking flat. wait till you put on your new clothes. Good for you.

hi i had both my surgerys done in the uk on the nhs, which didnt cost me any thing, so im not quite sure what it cost private

Thank you soooo much for sharing the pics with us. I am scheduled for curgery july 19th and will be getting the vertical incision as well. I have never seen anyone with it no matter where I searched so you have helped me immensely! Thanks and if you can, please post updated pics! You already look great!

Thank you soooo much for sharing the pics with us. I am scheduled for curgery july 19th and will be getting the vertical incision as well. I have never seen anyone with it no matter where I searched so you have helped me immensely! Thanks and if you can, please post updated pics! You already look great!

Thankyou for your comments,i will keep you all posted on my progress, and i wish u the best of luck with your up coming operation.

Liz xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for posting your pics! I find it very interesting. This may be in my future in a couple years......... even swollen you belly looks AWESOME!

Liz:

Thanks so much for posting your before and after pics. I think that there are alot of us that don't know anyone that has had a TT or PS, and it's awesome to see the HUGE difference that that can make. To be honest, I think that you're going to turn out awesome after the swelling goes down. Seriously...even swollen at just a few days post-op (in the second pic) the difference and your shape is startling. I (along with alot of people on here) can't wait to see what you'll look like in a couple of months. Congratulations!

-Lili

Liz:

Thanks so much for posting your before and after pics. I think that there are alot of us that don't know anyone that has had a TT or PS, and it's awesome to see the HUGE difference that that can make. To be honest, I think that you're going to turn out awesome after the swelling goes down. Seriously...even swollen at just a few days post-op (in the second pic) the difference and your shape is startling. I (along with alot of people on here) can't wait to see what you'll look like in a couple of months. Congratulations!

-Lili

Hello Lili, thankyou so much for your kind comments, as for the swelling its some thing im going to have to put up with for a little while longer, it makes me feel so much better about my decision with all the support im getting from people like yourself. Thankyou to you and every one that has answered or veiwed this thread, its much appreciated !

Liz xxxxxxxxx

First of all I have to say- Sugarplum you look FANTASTIC!!!! I am set to have my abdominalplasty and boob job August 29th. I have been keeping a log under "beginning of abdominalplasty/boob job. It is very slow going blog thus far but it does contain the prices that I will be paying and such for the person who asked that question earlier in the thread. I cannot wait to look as fantastic as those of you who have posted their Tummy Tuck pics so far. You all are truly an inspiration. Not to mention hotties now.

You look wonderful. Did it hurt? Did insurance cover it? May I ask how much weight you have lost? Thanks/

Fran