Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sometimes I feel like I'm crossing a fine line between showing off and being proud. Between bragging and inspiring others. I was hesitant to post this, still not used to the comments but I'm trying to get passed all that.

I am proud of where I am and am happy to help others in any way I can.

post-219956-1423619790952_thumb.jpg

You should definitely show off, brag and flaunt it. :D

You look amazing! And that didn't happen overnight with just good wishes!

Im sure there was some hard work and sweat in there too!

Thanks for sharing ….love to see before and afters!

Thank you. I appreciate that.

It appears that you are killin it. If people think you are bragging, maybe there is some insecurities on their part. Jus sayin..

Thanks Bacon. Do you know how odd it is for me to have virtual conversation with bacon??

I ❤️bacon!

You look amazing! Congratulations on your hard work.

Thanks @@catlover602, you have great stats!! You're almost there!

Dolores,

What can I say my friend apart brag away... you deserve it.

WTG my friend x

well, if I looked like you honey I would flaunt . You have earned it. I think we tend to stay out of the spotlight as obese people. I know I hated to have my picture taken and I tried to avoid it but since my surgery and weight loss I feel more confident about having pictures taken.

Thanks Bacon. Do you know how odd it is for me to have virtual conversation with bacon??

I ❤️bacon!

Everyone loves bacon.. that is why I chose that as a handle. No one gets mad at bacon..

What a wonderful success story yours is. I hope you're as happy as I imagine I would be at your age having accomplished what you have.

Congratulations!

YOU LOOK FANTABULOUS!!!! Still after fours years what a testimony! Congratulations to you!!! I may not brag either lol but when I get to where you are... I will definitely wear it PROUD!!!

Edited by Queen P

Keep posting those pictures. You worked hard to make the changes we see in those photos so be proud of your achievements. Besides...I look at my before/after pics all the time. It helps me to see the new me because I still struggle with being the fat girl. Great job and keep it up!! Long term WLS success stories is what inspires me.

Thanks everyone. I still have a hard time seeing myself as "skinny" but that's a mental image that I'll always struggle with.

Beautiful, congratulations