Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm down 18. Most of that was last week and pre-op. This week has not been as fast. Only lost 4 this week. 50 to go.

I'm on soft foods 10 days after surgery. Mashed potatoes, unsweetened applesauce, Greek yogurt low fat, low fat sugarfree pudding, canned chicken, tuna fish, baked fish, low fat mozzarella sticks, and low fat cottage cheese, and ground meat. Small bites, chew well, and eat slowly. Good luck!

3weeks liquid? ???

3weeks puréed????

3weeks soft foods????

I did the pureed for the first 2 days of my soft foods. Mashed sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, sugar free applesauce, pudding, and Greek yogurt. If at any time you have trouble with soft foods you can go back th o full liquids for a day and try again. I haven't had to do that yet. Good luck.

My is week 1 & 2 full liquids: Protein Shakes, cream soups(no chunks) and yogurt

Week 3-6:

Soft foods

Then i start adding in regular food. I am on week 2

My surgery is this coming Monday.

My post-op diet will be as follows:

Weeks 1 & 2 - Clear Liquids

Weeks 3 & 4 - full liquids

Weeks 5 & 6 - pureed

Weeks 7 & 8 - moist & mushy

Week 9 - start introducing other solids

So I am on phase 2 liquids( strained Soups, Protein drinks). But are confused on how much I can drink at a time. Just to when I feel I am getting full or just a couple of ounces... Help.

So I am on phase 2 liquids( strained Soups, Protein drinks). But are confused on how much I can drink at a time. Just to when I feel I am getting full or just a couple of ounces... Help.

It can be confusing. I just did half cups for my meals when I was on full liquids.

I am doing 8oz at a time of the Soups and Protein Drinks, and I just sip them for around 15 minutes. I tried drinking Decaf coffee and I am not able to drink more than an 2oz. So I think you will be able to tell how much of anything you can drink.

Great thanks!

Clear liquids is only in only in the hospital for me (1 night) then it's mushy puréed foods for a month then on to regular food. For the puréed food 3 Protein Shakes should also be consumed during the day. And then with regular food 1-2 Protein shakes.