Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share your Costco staples!

This is my absolute favorite place to shop for food. I buy a lot of the items already mentioned but there are a few others:

Tilamook cheddar cheese block - I always have one of these in my fridge

Pre-cooked shrimp platter - these are great for a quick meal or snack, I freeze them in smaller batches using my vacumn sealer (another purchase I made after someone suggested it on this site)

Wonderful shelled pistachios - one of my favorites

Fresh chicken breasts that are packaged in two per. I eat a lot of chicken in recipes

Fresh cauliflower

Premier Protein - chocolate ( I stock up when on sale)

Organic chicken stock and beef stock when they have it

My newest find. These are way too big to eat with anything like a bun so it is knife and fork time!

i like the salmon patties better taste wise, but it is good to try something new!

All these products are my "fast food"

I just bought these yesterday! Lol thanks for the review!

Wonderful thread!

I hit up the Jerky aisle too. I really like the taste of the golden island pork Jerky (Korean flavored)

Golden-Island-Korean-BBQ-Pork-Jerky-Cost

Definitely one of my favs!

@@Babbs My daughter and I love that chicken salad. Made with greek yogurt and great in lunches!

What do Koreans taste like?

Like chicken....

What a great thread, great ideas!!

I was at costco today and couldn't fund the skewers, chicken patties, or chicken breasts. I was very bummed. Are the patties/breasts in frozen aisles?

I thought I described where they are in my costco...apologies if I didn't. I posted pix too because if you ever have to ask where to find something..it can be a life saver! chicken skewers and the stuffed chicken patties are both fully prepared/cooked food found in the fridge in the same general area as the sandwich meat, sausages, that kind of thing - near the deli.

I buy the frozen chicken tenders (boneless, approx 2-3 oz chicken breast can cook from frozen) but I have seen the packaged chicken breast somebody mentioned about 2 aisles over from the skewers. The refrigerated meat section.

I think it gets confusing because they have more grocery store brands of sandwich meat, cheese etc in a refrigerated case in a different section of the store -over by the freezer. The items I am describing are near the fancy cheeses, fresh sauces, salamis, hummous etc. -over by the roast chicken and deli.

Oh my goodness!! I found these the last time I went to costco and just picked up more I loved them so much! Great with Nut Crackers, a Tomato, celery, or just right out of the cup! 8-4oz servings, and each serving is:

150 calories

4 grams of fat

13 grams of Protein

17 grams of carbs

My new favorite lunch or even dinner. It's delicious!

Yes!!! I just got some too! YUM

I love costco, it's one of my favorite stores! I get all the stuff for kids lunches and stuff for us. We get frozen veggies, ground turkey and beef (we mix half and half and food saver it), cheese, milk, sour cream, eggs, bread (kids), Protein Bars and powder.

I forgot to mention I also buy egg whites and the ground turkey too.

What's up with this best answer thing and how was that determined?

Found out why I couldn't find them. They are carried regionally. My costco in NC doesn't carry the stuffed chicken breasts, chicken patties, or skewers. At least not yet.