Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I just wondered how all the December sleevers were doing!

Am doing well…Hope u are too..

I am six weeks out and feeling better everyday! Glad you are doing good!

I am doing better every day, I month out on the 29th...Have not had a shake since pre-surgery.. My nose and sleeve don't like them.. I get my fluids but not my Protein but it is improving every day. I ate a whole yogurt for the 1st time yesterday.. Water still doesn't go down well. but Gatorade & power aide do. I have a hard time getting all my Vitamins and fail at that often also but trying to stay positive...

Edited by ccausley

Doing good here too, sleeved Dec 17th. Working through a stall for the past month, but chin up.

I'm doing pretty good... have had heartburn and Constipation issues. sometimes food doesn't stay down..

but I am meeting my Fluid and Protein intake daily...

Dec 18th Sleever here. Down 21 pounds and in a stall for almost 4 weeks which is making me a lil crazy. Feel so much better and relatively no pain or issues. Still getting used to my limits and new stomach. But I'm trying not to over~stress about it. My regular Dr says to chill out and let the surgery do its job.

Good luck to you all!

Sleeved on December 31st.. Down 25lbs, & feeling really good.

Loving stage 2 of my diet, & I'm even working out now ????

Sleeved 14 Dec and down more than 40 lbs, for last 2-3 weeks loss is slow, like a 1-2lbs a week but I am fine with it. Feeling well and mind has drifted away from sleeve & weight loss to work, so I am at times missing Multivitamins or laxatives. Haven't counted Proteins in days but I guess I am not far off Protein target.

Started to take tea and tolerating it well.

Couple of days ago ate fish at a chinese place and forgot to chew it well, got stuk in lower esophagus and was nauseated for half an hour. Other than that no major issues.

Edited by Justoperated

Feeling great! Sleeved December 29th and I'm down 23lbs. Starting to eat soft foods. Need to Learn to get more creative with foods choices, but trying hard.

@lisa. And @penguino ... Know the feeling. I was sleeved 12/9 and was fine first 5 weeks then hit a 21 day stall. It freaked me out. But it looks like scale is moving again this week. .....whew!!!!

Edited by JustJaime5

I have a hard time getting enough Water and Protein in still. I finally hit my stall. It's been a week hope it doesn't last forever.

I was sleeved on 12/4.. 2 mos. today!! I haven't been on a scale since my 6 week appointment. I only lost 3 lbs and I just got off of a stall the week before that appointment. But I'm hitting my Protein goals Water is close carbs are a daily struggle I haven't went over but it stresses me out to no end. I go back to the doctor in the 18th and I don't want that same feeling I had then. But I have been working out 5 days a week doing Zumba kickboxing and weights. I have had a lot of NSV so hopefully that scale has moved and I have hit that under 300 goal I want soo badly!!

My surgery was December 8, 2014. I lost 17 before surgery and ive lost 25 in the past 8 weeks for a total of 42. I haven't had a Protein Shake since about week 6 as they were making me nauseated. I get between 80 and 100 grams of Protein a day with just food and 64 to 80 oz of Water a day. I can only eat 2 oz at a time so I had to find food with the most protein in them. Luckily we have a freezer full of venison and it is pretty high in protein. I walk 3 times a week. I guess I had a stall once or twice for about a week but I never really considered them stalls since they didn't last very long. I think im a slow loser. 25 doesn't really seem like a lot to lose for 8 weeks but I seem to lose about 3 lbs a week and as long as that keeps up even with a week off here and there I am happy.

I had my surgery on December 9th and still having problems holding down food. I have been through so many kinds but still in the bathroom 2 0r 3 times a day. I get hungry but so tried of trying so many foods and so far nothing really works. I even went vegetarian and now that's not working . Any ideals