Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All right all you little Skinny Minnies

so, a huge NSV for me this weekend, I went shopping at the mall for the first time since surgery for new clothes. (I've been to places like Savers and goodwill buying things here and there, but this was my first mall outing). I went into stores I've never stepped foot in... and I BOUGHT there too! WOOHOOO! I went to H&M, Aeropostale, Forever 21,just to name a few. So, since this is a whole new shopping world for me, where are some stores that you like to go in now that you're on the losers bench? My old go-to store was Dressbarn for Women, and I'm so happy to have a new variety of stores to shop at. Please share your new favorites- whether in store on online- I'm in the shopping mood! :D

That is so awesome congrats ! My surgery is a week from today and that is something to look forward too ! Happy Shopping !

Tissiegirl... you will NOT be disappointed. This was by far the best decision I've ever made in my life. Best of luck to you during and after your surgery! It's crazy what a difference you will see in your life!

So, I'm no skinny minnie, but I hope to be on that track soon!
I certainly have ideas of stores I want to shop in when the time comes,

like Hot Topic (for all their SUPER cute dresses and tops that don't reach a size XXL)

and Wet Seal. I actually vowed never to set foot in Wet Seal ever again because

all their clothes only went to a size like 10. And that depressed me.
I *may* one day give it another shot.

Edited by chylamarie

C J Banks if your in 14 or above and Christopher & Banks if your under. I love both stores.

Any store. Being a size 5 means I can now shop anywhere. Love it!!!

Ive bought 1 new pair of jeans last weekend size 7,but waiting for more in summer.im 30 months post op & recently had full TT & still have some swelling thst cant lasy12 months possibly. So im waiting for new clothes.

It is so satisfying not to have to shop at the plus size store anymore. I am almost six months out, and have lost 100 pounds. I have mostly been shopping at Salvation Army and Goodwill. Until I get close to goal weight I can't get myself to spend the money on new stuff if I won't be able to wear it in a few months. I am saving for a shopping spree ...can't wait.....

I can't wait to shop in Jones New York and J Jill again. It's been ages since I could buy there, but they were my favorite places way back when. Have fun...try on clothes in lots of new places until you find your favorite style and fit. I know I look forward to having fun shopping again. I'm tired of it being just a depressing necessity.

I love going to the mall now! I have always hated shopping, now I love checking out the sale racks!

Edited by Becoming Bariatrical