Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Australia - Premier protein shake

Apparently you can get it at costco in the US - not saying that they would stock them here just because of that, but maybe it's worth asking? There is a costco at North Lakes.

I couldn't find any stockists, either.

Yes Amazon and they ship any where :D

Amazon unfortunately do not ship food/drinks to Australia

I haven't come across that one.

I am using Nestle Beneprotein (tasteless and you add it to anything eg. smoothies, vege juice, casseroles, Soups etc) to boost the Protein count.

and I use Isagenix IsaLean shake 24g Protein per serve.

I have also used Isowhey - made with 200mls low fat milk is about 23g protein per serve.

Prefer the taste of the above to Optifast and lower in carbs/sugars etc.

I would think all costco carries it. If yours doesn't, google it and locate what stores near you have it. I've been drinking them since 2008 -when I got the band. Now I'm sleeved and still like them!

Also - I stumbled on an Atkins at Walmart - Mocha Latte that is delicious!!

i just received a delivery from catchoftheday.com.au as I ordered Nature's Way Instant Natural Egg White Protein http://www.catchoftheday.com.au/product/3-x-nature-s-way-instant-egg-white-protein-vanilla-300g-334412/ to try it out, well I can tell you I have just made this vanilla flavoured drink and it was yummy I then added a frozen banana to the mix and omg it is delicious! 21g Protein per serve wooo hoooo! you can buy this product from your local woolies but check prices as I believe catchoftheday price is outstanding (currently woolworths has 1 tub for the same price catchoftheday has for 3!)

all the best xox

i just received a delivery from catchoftheday.com.au as I ordered Nature's Way Instant Natural Egg White Protein http://www.catchoftheday.com.au/product/3-x-nature-s-way-instant-egg-white-protein-vanilla-300g-334412/ to try it out, well I can tell you I have just made this vanilla flavoured drink and it was yummy I then added a frozen banana to the mix and omg it is delicious! 21g Protein per serve wooo hoooo! you can buy this product from your local woolies but check prices as I believe catchoftheday price is outstanding (currently woolworths has 1 tub for the same price catchoftheday has for 3!)

all the best xox

I just bought this - thanks for the tip, but my wallet is not so impressed. First time I've been on that site... spent $150 lol.

You can do better than the Premier Protein, I might get in trouble for saying this but it's utterly over rated the stuff tastes like crap and this is only my opinion I tried liking the stuff and tried all 3 flavors vanilla being best out of the bunch and bought it at costco without tasting it first. Sorry for not liking the almighty premiere Protein this how much I dislike this stuff. Good luck!

You can do better than the Premier Protein, I might get in trouble for saying this but it's utterly over rated the stuff tastes like crap and this is only my opinion I tried liking the stuff and tried all 3 flavors vanilla being best out of the bunch and bought it at costco without tasting it first. Sorry for not liking the almighty premiere Protein this how much I dislike this stuff. Good luck!

Isn't that interesting how we all like such different things ? I'm surprised that I still like Premier after 6 years although I like them more when I stop drinking them for a few months