Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any one from Texas?

Late to the party as well, but I live on the outskirts of Houston in Baytown. My insurance had a WLS exclusion so I will be getting sleeved 3 weeks from today in Mexico, just across the border from Eagle Pass.

Any Texas sleevers in here? I'm a 31 yr old mom of 2(5 & 7), live around Dallas. My surgery is on Feb 9th. Just looking for a good group of people that chat with. I can't relate to older folks having surgery, as I really think the recovery & life struggles will be different because of age.

Hi, I'm a 34 yr old mom with 2 boys (9&10). I'm from Milwaukee, WI but recently moved to Houston, TX. I had surgery October 23rd, 2014.

Any Texas sleevers in here? I'm a 31 yr old mom of 2(5 & 7), live around Dallas. My surgery is on Feb 9th. Just looking for a good group of people that chat with. I can't relate to older folks having surgery, as I really think the recovery & life struggles will be different because of age.

Hi, I'm a 34 yr old mom with 2 boys (9&10). I'm from Milwaukee, WI but recently moved to Houston, TX. I had surgery October 23rd, 2014.

Hay have you been able to find any support groups in the Houston area! I am in the process of moving to Houston. I am originally from from MI then GA next FL to land in TX (Houston near Katy). I was sleeved 8/1/2014. I have family in the area but my husband and I are the only ones sleeved. It been a good journey!

Not sure is this is a dead thread or not but wanted to say Hi. I'm a 32 yr old mama of 4. My boys are 10, 6 & 4 and my last little one is my 2 yr old baby girl.

I live over in Greenville about an hour east of Dallas and I will be seeing Dr Stephens at Tx Bariatrics.

Sent from my Z970 using the BariatricPal App

Hi I live 50 miles south of Houston. I am in the pre approval phase hoping to have surgery in June. It's a lot of appointments and headaches but will all be worth it when I can play with my kids and walk the dogs without thinking I m dying.... And not be able to gorge myself on the bad stuff! I cannot wait. Plus reduce my risk for hereditary type 2 diabetes, get off my high BP meds and possibly reduce/eliminate migraines!

I am now in the Houston/Clear Lake area. I have not found or had a lot of time to look for support. This is a lifetime journey. In the last few months I have recommitted to the process. I in the do over mode.

Check out Memorial Hermann NewStart program they may be able to provide support group and after care if needed. That's the program I am using and it's great!

I am 36, mom of 2 girls (8 & 12). I live about an hour west of Austin, in Llano. I am 11 months post op.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using the BariatricPal App

Hi Everyone! I'm 32 and from College Station. I'm working on having surgery in late October/beginning of November with Dr. Mason. I'm a mom of 3 beautiful girls! Just had twin girls 3 weeks ago!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Edited by RWalker15

I'm in CS as well but using a doc from Woodlands! 35, 5 yr old and 3 month old boys!

Working beyond grief for a better life!

Edited by beyondgrief

Awesome! My oldest daughter is 21 months! So I'm doing this for my girls! Have you already had surgery or are you having it soon?

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

7/29! Can't wait!!! Let's keep in touch for sure!

Working beyond grief for a better life!