Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've had a fun incredible journey since October when I was sleeved. Today has been a nice, boring lazy Sunday. I cleaned out my closet and got rid of all my clothes that are too big. I found brand new shirts, pants, shorts etc that I had never worn. They were 1 and 2 x and up to a size 38 waist.

I ended up having three huge garbage bags full of clothes I can't wear any longer due to size.

I never thought the day would come when I couldn't fit into my XLT shirts. Now they look like a blanket on me.

So that being said, if your starting the journey, put this on your list. It'll make you realize how much progress you have made. As of this morning I'm down a grand total of 69 lbs from October.

Wow! I'm really looking forward to doing that. I've sorted all of my clothes by size and plan to donate the ones I can't wear any more! YOU GO!!!!

whoop whoop!!!! way to go!! I know that feeling! I have cleaned out another mountain of clothes myself! went thru my bags under my bed an found a new wardrobe I didnt think I would wear again but Im glad I kept them in the "dreaming" bags!! proud of you!!! keep it up! :D

And don't depend on size labels. Try them on. You will be surprised how differently things fit.

I dread my next closet clean out, as I don't have much to wear anymore as it is!

But it's great to find things that are too big now!

I just had a Tummy Tuck and know that the few pairs of pants I have are surely going to be big now, they were already getting loose.

Keep up your hard work and new clothes are a great reward for progress!

way to go!!!

I also did the big closet purge and I had to go to the basement to dig out my skinny clothes. I have little tabs separating my clothes that are labeled "wear now", "wear soon", "wear this spring". I don't have much for spring, so I will probably be hitting the resale shops in the spring hopefully a few sizes smaller. Can't wait to go sandal shopping for my new and improved feet!

Wow GREAT JOB! I was also sleeved in Oct (23rd) I'm down 47-48 pounds. I went from a size 20-22 jeans to a reg 16! It's been hard. Lots of stand still for me. But I'm pushing through.

I also look at this in another way... it gives me an excuse to app for other credit cards at stores i couldn't shop at before because they didn't have anything in my size. I have a credit card addiction , but never carry a balance. lol

We started going to the gym every single day around the start of January. All I'm doing in 30 minutes on the treadmill and 15 mins on the elliptical and I started eating even more healthy... big drop in weight again. My gut is gone finally. I didn't think it would help or I'd see a difference, but now when people see me that is the first thing they comment about. I hope to start toning in a couple weeks.