Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Activity tracker

Thinking of buying something that tracks my steps and activity like a Fitbit..... But there's so many different devices out there, wondering what everyone is using?

I have a Fitbit Flex that my sister gave me for Christmas. My NP wants me to walk 10,000 steps a day and now I do! It also will sync with MyFitnessPal. I love it!

I started with a jawbone up24. The app is gorgeous and completely functional and the sleep tracking is near perfect, but it was physically too bulky at the inside of my wrist, so it went back.

Next was a misfit shine, which is a beautiful piece of tech, tells time while you're at it, and claims to be able to track in the Water too. But the interface is absolutely terrible and the app is completely unusable, so that went back too.

My third choice was a Fitbit flex and I love it. The band is unobtrusive and it's easy to forget I'm wearing it. The app is great. The lack of automated sleep tracking is annoying and one of the reasons I'm upgrading to a Fitbit charge hr later this month. But overall I love my Fitbit and would never want to go without it again.

Hope this helps!

I started with a jawbone up24. The app is gorgeous and completely functional and the sleep tracking is near perfect, but it was physically too bulky at the inside of my wrist, so it went back.

Next was a misfit shine, which is a beautiful piece of tech, tells time while you're at it, and claims to be able to track in the Water too. But the interface is absolutely terrible and the app is completely unusable, so that went back too.

My third choice was a Fitbit flex and I love it. The band is unobtrusive and it's easy to forget I'm wearing it. The app is great. The lack of automated sleep tracking is annoying and one of the reasons I'm upgrading to a Fitbit charge hr later this month. But overall I love my Fitbit and would never want to go without it again.

Hope this helps!

oh my goodness you are on fitbit too!!!!!!!!!!! we need to connect on there too. I have had fitbit now for over a year and I love it like crazy. I did upgrade to the Charge non HR and it is ok, I do miss my flex in many ways but my charge is nice. Highly recommend it.

I have the fitbit flex as well and love it. I constantly forget to put it to sleep or wake it up. Even so, it tracks everything else i need. I have a bunch of colors of the bands and they were all ugly, in my opinion. i found a necklace that has a little pouch for it on the back side and no one can see it. The necklace looks great and works better for me than the band. love the flex.

I've got the FitBit flex too & it's been one of the best motivators for me- I find myself getting upset if all my trackers aren't green by evening time :P

I've been known to go and get back on the treadmill if all my trackers aren't green! Plus I have an on going competition with my sister. Sad thing is.. she doesn't know it! She's had her fitbit almost a year longer than me and I'm out to beat her on total lifetime distance!

I have the fitbit flex as well and love it. I constantly forget to put it to sleep or wake it up. Even so, it tracks everything else i need. I have a bunch of colors of the bands and they were all ugly, in my opinion. i found a necklace that has a little pouch for it on the back side and no one can see it. The necklace looks great and works better for me than the band. love the flex.

I also constantly forget to put mine to sleep / wake up. This is a big reason why I am upgrading to the Charge HR, which tracks sleep automatically.

And I also have many different colors of bands for my Flex, but agree they are all ugly and basically never wear them. Basic black goes with everything, they say. :) I hadn't heard of the necklace/pouch option and would totally have researched and bought one if I wasn't about to replace mine. Cheers!

i have a fitbit one. throw it in by bra and i'm good all day. its been awesome. both the computer dashbrard and phone apps work great.

I really fell in love with my Fitbit Charge after I linked it to Myfitnesspal. I've owned my treadmill for about 6 years and I've gotten more use out of it in the past month than ever before. Fitbit keeps me motivated. Even when I don't want to exercise, I have to get in my daily step goal or I just can't rest!

I got a Fitbit One for Christmas, and I love it. I also have the Aria scale which is the best thing ever... I love that it tracks my weight for me each day!

I am getting a fitbit surge! Hopefully next month!

It will be perfect for my running!