Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The doctor Info they ask for is it my Pcp or my surgeon?

Edited by harley_quinn25

I am super stoked! My ins did cover it!! I told them I drank 2 shakes a day, I should have said 4 lol

I am super stoked! My ins did cover it!! I told them I drank 2 shakes a day, I should have said 4 lol

That's so exciting!! What insurance company do you have if you don't mind me asking? Also how long was the process? I just submitted me info on Monday was just curious.

I have Anthem BC/BS hmo blue New England. It only took about a week.

What s money saver this is

Yes I'm really hoping my company approves it as well would take a bit kf financial strain off of me!

Just got the call that they're going to supply me! My surgeons office just needs to fax back a signed prescription. I'm excited! She said they're sending 4 cases of the Premier Protein enough for 2 shakes per day. Idk if that means monthly or if it's a one time deal but I'm grateful either way! Everyone really should give this a go you never know what your insurance company will cover. :)!

Just got the call that they're going to supply me! My surgeons office just needs to fax back a signed prescription. I'm excited! She said they're sending 4 cases of the premier Protein enough for 2 shakes per day. Idk if that means monthly or if it's a one time deal but I'm grateful either way! Everyone really should give this a go you never know what your insurance company will cover. :)!

I receive them monthly...4 cases (with 18 drinks each) + Vitamins + scar cream. I have about 8 drink cases that I haven't opened yet. :) I'm good for awhile. My prescription was for 6 months, so I should get just one more case. So whatever you surgeon signed for your prescription is how much you'll receive. I think the first order has a copy of the prescription in it. You could always email InsureNutrition and ask.

I originally got two cases of vanilla and 2 of chocolate, but I like chocolate better, so I switched to all chocolate.

The first two months they provided liquid Vitamins that I thought was fine, but I'm sure many people don't like it. Very citrus-y. Months 3-6 is chewable vitamins.

There was so much scar cream that I could've used just the first one they sent and never run out. I tossed the rest. I'm not sure if they're still sending it as I have 2 shipping boxes I haven't opened yet.

Edited by AlwaysVegas

Do they only have premier as a choice and also they send your Vitamins? ??

I receive them monthly...4 cases (with 18 drinks each) + Vitamins + scar cream. I have about 8 drink cases that I haven't opened yet. :) I'm good for awhile. My prescription was for 6 months, so I should get just one more case. So whatever you surgeon signed for your prescription is how much you'll receive. I think the first order has a copy of the prescription in it. You could always email InsureNutrition and ask.

I originally got two cases of vanilla and 2 of chocolate, but I like chocolate better, so I switched to all chocolate.

The first two months they provided liquid vitamins that I thought was fine, but I'm sure many people don't like it. Very citrus-y. Months 3-6 is chewable vitamins.

There was so much scar cream that I could've used just the first one they sent and never run out. I tossed the rest. I'm not sure if they're still sending it as I have 2 shipping boxes I haven't opened yet.

Someone posted a picture that scar cream is costing your insurance company thousands of dollars the price i saw was over $6,000. If you don't need it please call the company and tell them to stop sending it. You're causing your insurance company to spend money it doesn't need to considering you threw it out.

Edited by CE24

How long will they supply you for? 6-12 months?

I forgot to ask when they called

How long will they supply you for? 6-12 months?

I forgot to ask when they called

I think so depends on your insurance I didn't ask either.

I've been looking for the name of this, Thanks!

Don't waste your time with them. They claimed that the doctor never faxed over a prescription. After several tries & going back and forth I gave up & said never mind. They called a month later & said they didn't receive the prescription & they couldn't help me. Smh...

Apparently they faxed the scripts to my dr.

I'll give the company a call to see if they got them. I'll be wicked bummed out if they give me the run around

They could also just include the Protein and Vitamins for "free" as long as the insurance company covers the scar cream. That is what they did for me until I found out the cost of the cream and stopped the service. At that point they told me the protein and vitamins weren't covered but they included them as long as I got the scar cream.