Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Netflix what are you watching? Which series do you love!?

Chubbsey1 me too, I'm excited to see if this Saul show is any good. I loved his character on BB.

Not sure if it's on Netflix but I love It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, it's stupid funny which is what I love

Rake (Australian show) Z Nation, Walking Dead, Call the Midwife, Orange is the New Black, Shameless (there is both a British and USA version) and many great documentaries!

I was completely addicted to sons of anarchy and the walking dead. I also love criminal minds

Right now I'm watching Call The Midwife and Peaky Blinders. I agree, grab the box of tissues for Call The Midwife! If you're into dark, slightly inappropriate, and disturbing entertainment.....Black Mirror is probably the best show I've ever seen. There's only six shows and it's like a modern day Twilight Zone that explores the possibilities of technology and human behavior.

Let's see; Sherlock, Luther, Copper, Peaky Blinders, George Gently, Orange is the New Black, Parks & Rec and New Girl I loved. I have most of the others mentioned in my queue just waiting for me to watch them; Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, Call the Midwife, Mad Men...

Call the Midwife, Bomb girls, Orange is the New black, Gilmore Girls, any of the british shows.

Son's of Anarchy and The Following

oOOHHhhh excellent thread idea. I've been obsessed with Netflix for a month now. I'd had a subscription for it for a years and never used it, so I thought I'd try it out for a month and see if it's worth keeping. Oh it is!

I just finished up American Horror Story (thru Season 4 which is on FX On Demand but caught up with Nflix) and with Orange is the New Black. We are watching Breaking Bad right now and on Season 2.

I need some suggestions y'all!

Greys anatomy, being humanUS the last season,

Dexter is a good one, too. I was obsessed with it while it aired every season.

My favorites are Sons of Anarchy, The Walking Dead, and Breaking Bad. Such good stuff right there.

Homeland, broadchurch (amazing, though start from series 1) scandal, dexter x

After finishing Breaking Bad and Madmen I decided to bing watch Orange is the New Black, House of Cards and Scandal. The shows took the place of food!

No Scandal fans on here? I love Olivia Pope!