Hello, SO for everyone who uses GENEPRO Protein powder. I have been trying to get the people at Musclegen ( the company that makes it. To help me understand their claim that 1 tablespoon of their product contains 30 grams of Protein when the tablespoon itself only holds 15 grams of product. Finally after posting numerous times on their website and Facebook I emailed them directly to see if they wished to send me some product to try, under my video taste tests that I do on my blog. Well they declined and also explained about the product and its claims. This one blew my mind. They do not have 30 grams of protein in one tablespoon of product. The say that their product is absorbed 3 times better than regular whey isolates so therefore the 10 grams of protein in their tablespoon is equal to the absorbed amount when you drink 30 grams with a non GENEPRO product. Well! they do not do this knowing that sleeve patients ( I don't know about band or DS) due to the smaller surface area of the stomach absorb more per area than a normal person does. So if you are really trying to get the amount of protein you need, then you need to triple up on this stuff. I personally do not like this marketing ply of the 30 grams in one tablespoon thing. But I have no control over that.