Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who have you had enough of ??

Yeah, I know I don't have to read everything I see, but I'm really sick of people that register here to hype up their surgeon or the facility they had surgery in or the country they had surgery in - basicically, any posts that try to "sell" new people on where to get banded & who should do the surgery. Some claim they aren't patient coordinators, but it's obvious a lot of people here receive benefit, one way or another, from sending people to their surgeon or facility. I'm really sick of people that act like they're here to give support but are really here to earn commission by luring naive new members into their webs.

BJean, I was the same way for the most part, dancing was all in fun. I was single and we would hit the bars, and have lots of fun--I danced my butt off literally, it was my exercise of choice.

Then one night in a Country bar we were in I ran into a guy from school, we had gone to school together from 4th grade to HS graduation. He ask me to dance, and my heart kinda fluttered, and as we danced I freaked out! I kept telling myself "This is Rick_____, you can't be thinking those things!" I was shocked beyond belief, it blindsided both of us!! We danced all night, we never, ever just danced willy nilly with just anyone again! We too just celebrated our anniversary earlier this month!

We still will dance, anywhere they are dancing---he still makes my heart flutter---and I don't think it is health related!!

Kat

Uh I get it green, wink nudge... you wascal!

Kat isn't that the darndest thing to learn after years of dancing with just old common fellas! I knew that guys liked very slow dancing, but I just thought it was because they got to be cheek to cheek with us and hold our hands. Little did I know it wasn't their cheeks that were enjoying the ride.

Nice to know the two of you had similar mind blowing relevations with subsequent serious link ups. Woo hoo! :bounce:

It is very curious that Catholics don't have similar taboos against dancing. As a matter of fact the Catholic schools had the best dances on the weekends. But I think it is because the priest then got to listen to all of those hot and heavy confessions about the dirty thoughts and deeds!!!!!

I met my husband back in the 70's doing the bump. Anybody remember the bump? We have been bumping heads and uglies ever since.

Oprah. She plays different rolls & takes on different personalities depending on her audience. Friday she sounded like Oprah, today she sounds like Martin Luther King (in her speech supporting Obama.) I'm not voicing a political opinion here, just that I can't trust her because I don't know who the heck she is.

Oprah. She plays different rolls & takes on different personalities depending on her audience. Friday she sounded like Oprah, today she sounds like Martin Luther King (in her speech supporting Obama.) I'm not voicing a political opinion here, just that I can't trust her because I don't know who the heck she is.

Amen, I agree 100%. What is she doing???

This makes me laugh, I watched part of Oprah's speech on the news---missed it when it aired. I ask my husband..."Is she trying to be funny? She acts like she is channeling a preacher!"

Then I read this and the light went on! You nailed it, she was "doing" MLK!!!

Now this morning when I saw it again on another news report, it just cemented it-----you are SO right!

Kat

Sorry, I am a Christmas basher. I am sick of Christmas before it gets here.

Also, I do refer people to my doctor and get nothing out of it. He is quite reasonable in his price, and I can't see someone from Oregon flying to Mexico when his price is so close. Then they have to fly to Mexico to get a fill? That's just nuts to me. By the time you add in airfare, they don't save all that much and I am sure it's a lot of aggravation to fly. Going through an airport these days drives me insane and I have to go visit my dad on a regular basis. It's stressful.

Rachel Ray!!! It's her gravel gerty voice and really disgusting sounding recipes and if I hear "yum-o" one more time I think I'm going to goose a chicken.< /p>

Give me the Barefoot Contessa with her whipped cream on everything (hoo-haa) and Paula Dean with butter on everything (that's what I'm talking about!).

Oh wait a minute, now that I think of it, I'm getting pretty sick of the Contessa's bragadocious attitude and her phony laugh and Paula's overbearing accent and eye crossing/orgiastic grin when she tastes anything. Maybe I've just got to go back to HGTV and away from the food Network! :)

Rachel Ray!!! It's her gravel gerty voice and really disgusting sounding recipes and if I hear "yum-o" one more time I think I'm going to goose a chicken.

Give me the Barefoot Contessa with her whipped cream on everything (hoo-haa) and Paula Dean with butter on everything (that's what I'm talking about!).

Oh wait a minute, now that I think of it, I'm getting pretty sick of the Contessa's bragadocious attitude and her phony laugh and Paula's overbearing accent and eye crossing/orgiastic grin when she tastes anything. Maybe I've just got to go back to HGTV and away from the food Network! :)

Paula makes me want to kill myself, or shove her pound of butter where the sun doesn't shine!