Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability Group

Today was just as planned and that's a positive. It's Sunday and game day (woo hoo Falcons!!) and that will sometimes lead me to a binge. Instead of eating, I kept myself busy on a little sewing project.

Where are y'all??

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Today was just as planned and that's a positive. It's Sunday and game day (woo hoo Falcons!!) and that will sometimes lead me to a binge. Instead of eating, I kept myself busy on a little sewing project.

Where are y'all??

Back on the wagon today. Need to get more Water in but otherwise so far, so good.

Sorry, I left my phone @ the office Friday morning. So I guess I didn't miss it... Weekend went well. Band feels tight but still able to eat .

My mom was in and her flight got delayed twice, so she didn't get here until 19:30. That meant Jen and I didn't go out, but it also meant she didn't have time to go to grocery. That worked out.

I was showing her my new concealed carry gun and asked if she could tell. (As in if I were carrying a gun). And she said she could tell I've lost weight. I was in a new t shirt. So I guess that is a positive.

I'm working on a new kennel. So I will be active outside today and try to get a walk in the morning before bed.

Sent from my SM-S820L using the BariatricPal App

Woo hoo on your mom's visit! Sounds like your concerns about her cooking worked themselves out.

What firearm do you carry? I've got to get my Tennessee permit. I had mine in Georgia, but it's only good for 6 months after a move and I'm going on two years now.

And...that's a MAJOR positive that your weight loss is obvious. Congrats!

Edited by s_suther

Didn't post my positive yesterday, we help lead a marriage group at church on Mondays and I got busy with that and then getting settled at home afterwards.

While at group, my positive took place. We had boxed sandwich meals brought in and I made the conscious decision to eat only half of the sandwich and be satisfied. It worked! I ate half of my sandwich, the sides, and was completely satisfied. I stayed within goal of calories, Protein, & carbs. No guilt, no binge, and a perfectly enjoyable meal.

What positive things are happening with you all? Come on, let's motivate and encourage each other. We don't have to do this in isolation and I need you guys!

Yesterday was_suther I am a Taurus junkie. I only open carry for now. I have a pt809 9mm for open. The concealed carry will be a pt111 g2 millennium. I am waiting for ccw class. I really want a 1911 chambered to 9mm.

Yesterday was a struggle. A fellow fuel hauler lost his life in a fired crash. I did some emotional eating and thought about both our families. God has truly had mercy on me time and time again.

Today will be better. I have chicken salad. Lots of Water. Not supposed to rain so walk should happen.

One day at a time, @bacon. Take care of yourself today.

I too have to get the ccw permit class for Tennessee. We keep putting it off. I'm Glock all the way. My fav is the 19, which is also 9mm. My husband is S&W guy.

My positive - no emotional eating when I really wanted to today.

On to tomorrow...

Edited by s_suther

Great job S Suther n bacon I'm doing ok my toughest day was last Friday night after church there was a fellowship with cake n pies I didn't eat any came home and had a bowl of strawberries instead probably ate to many but a least I ate clean[emoji57] My positive for today concentrate on one meal at a time I've been reading about the Green smoothies think I'm going to try 10 days see if I can bust this plateau Have good week everyone

@@RockinRobin59 - green smoothies for 10 days? Will you eat solids during that time? Please, if you feel comfortable, share details. I'm interested!

And...too many strawberries instead of cake or pie is a huge victory! Kudos to you for making the decision that was right for you!

Today's positive - going out for date night tonight and had a plan for the day. I've stuck to it and plan to have a nice salad at dinner. No binge, no guilt. Planning is key for me when I know I'm going to deviate from eating at home.

Edited by s_suther

I got a piece of pork stuck on Monday night. I was unable to eat yesterday at all. I'm going Fluid for a couple days again.

I have cream of chicken that I added 12 oz of chicken that I munched up in the blender.

Shooting for a walk in the morning.

We bought some new coonhounds for our boys. We pick them up in 7 weeks.hoping training them will get me more active.

The smoothies are 2x daily one healthy meal I haven't decided if my meal will be dinner or lunch plus your liquids Water green/detox tea swapping my morning coffee for green tea Positive thought Taking my Greek yogurt tonight for bible study no junk food tonite trying to plan ahead thanks s Suther for that idea

@@bacon - how's the liquid diet going??

@@RockinRobin59 - what kind of smoothies?

Yesterday's Positive - ate only half my salad last night. It was so good & I wanted more, but it wasn't worth the guilt of overeating.

Today's positive - I've been home today with little to do. Instead of sitting on my butt, I cleaned and polished all of my kitchen cabinets & drawers. It was a job, but looks so nice and got in some exercise too!

Yesterday went as planned. More liquids today.

My oldest son and I are building dog houses tomorrow. I'm super excited about that. Plan to break Fluid fest tomorrw evening.

How is everybody doing?

I'm well and all is good. Had an impromptu date night yesterday. Shared an appetizer and split a sandwich, which counts as my daily positive.

Today's positive - told my husband that we were going to have to cut back on our Saturday morning fancy coffee dates. I don't need the calories and sugar and it's $10 a pop. He agreed and we decided to do Saturday mornings at home, at our own kitchen table, so that it has a date feel without the calories and expense. We will go for a fancy coffee date once a month now. I also spoke with the barista (it's a locally owned shop that we frequent) and she and I are going to experiment with some sugar free options. Woo hoo!

Even with the coffee, I took it easy today on other eating today and came in about 200 calories over. Carbs were off the chart, but will be right back on track tomorrow.

So, there you have it. What positive things are you guys accomplish toward your health & well being?

Edited by s_suther

Today's positive - I fought head hunger ALL day and won. Didn't need to eat, didn't want the calories; stuck to my plan and stayed in control, though it was a day-long battle.

How are y'all? What accomplishments are you making toward healthy living?