Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability Group

@@Puppypaws57 Well, thank you! ;) You can jump in...the water's fine!

Anyone else not hungry today? Wow! What a cool thing to be able to post! I think it's because I'm so frustrated though. I moved to TN in May from GA. In GA, I weighed in and met with a nurse practitioner on a monthly basis. It just worked for me, so I kept doing it until I moved. Well, I can't seem to make it happen since our move and have been diligently trying to find a bariatric center that will work with me. I've been told "no" by two, only one left in a 50 mile radius. Fingers crossed!

I've had a Protein shake - 46 grams of Protein, 18 carbs, 4 sugars, 11 fibers. I will eat my dinner and exercise!

How are you guys doing???

Where in TN?

Haaaaaapy Friday everyone!!! So happy the weekend is upon us! Although the weekend seems to be the most challenging time for me, I'm really going to try and be more mindful of what I put in my mouth (and what comes out of it) hahah nah, that's no fun:-) The hubby and I have date night tomorrow which if I know him means eating at our favorite steakhouse which is great because they have a ton of different options on the menu that fit within my plan so that shouldn't create any pitfalls.

Yesterday, let's just say I veered to the left a smidge, no stressing, it's all about balance right. I went over my planned calorie target by 230 so I consumed 1410 (silly things in the freezer). Finished the last day of my Water flush with 85oz, no exercise @@2babutterfly, I'm with you this is the hardest thing for me!!!

Today the plan is pretty simple and I will be disciplined to stay with it!!!

B: Yogurt & trail mix 250 cal 17p

L: Protein Bar and 1 cheese stick 270cal 27p

D: 2 eggs with 2 slices of low sodium bacon and 1oz of cheese- 320 cal 21p

S: Skinny Cow Ice Cream- 160 cal

80 oz Water

1,000 cal 65p

Being honest exercise probably won't happen today I have meetings at work and things going on this evening. I know excuses, excuses

@@JustWatchMe your weekend sounds like so much fun! Italian is my favorite and that menu sounds to die for, send me some:-) I'm sure your friend is extremely thankful!!! Also what a wonderful NSV!! Life is great!

@@s_suther I think splitting your shake in half is a great idea especially if it takes 1-2 hours to finish the entire thing, this will not only help your body consume all of the Protein and process it like you want it to but it will also help you fit it within that 30min window. My only question is if you do that will it satisfy you the same way? Since this is a first try maybe you should have a thought out snack on standby just in case so that you're not starving?? Just a thought.

@@2babutterfly @@bacon sounds you have great food plans in place!

I do believe we're rocking and rolling! We should all be very proud of our accomplishments!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Edited by enjoythetime

@@enjoythetime date night??? We don't have date night, instead we have toddlers.lol

Where in TN?

Johnson City

I have a surgeon now and a nurse that weighs me monthly. It's working!! ????

@@enjoythetime great suggestion about the snack. I'm gonna try it today!

Edited by s_suther

@@bacon LOL, I know right!!! It's a once in a blue moon kind of deal for sure!!!

Actually I think we are going to ship the boys off to Mimi's wed night this coming week. But I am pretty sure it has been at least 4 months since we have gone anywhere. I have an awesome and very patient wife. Trucking is tough on a family..

food eaten as documented earlier, all Water consumed, 72 minutes of cardio videos completed, and tried something new.

I appreciate the input about my Protein Shakes. I split it into 2 servings, 23 p each, about two hours apart. I wasn't hungry in between, so it worked well. Drinking that one at 2 kept me from being hungry this afternoon too. Afternoons are my hungry time, so this would be a bonus to take care of that too!

Meals are planned for tomorrow and I'll make up last night's missed exercise at some point. You guys stay strong this weekend, seems like that's when we all struggle. I'll try as well. Let me hear from you!

Not sure what happened, my post showed up 3x.

Edited by s_suther

-

Edited by s_suther

4x...

Edited by s_suther

@@s_suther thats awesome!!! Glad that worked!!

Question for everyone. Do you find that when youre hungry and you wait too long to eat that once you do you're not able to eat your normal portion because you're full?

I was starving on my way home. Got home fixed dinner for the kids and decided I couldnt wait to cook mine so I grabbed another yogurt with trail mix for dinner and struggled to finish. I wasn't sure if I should stop so I did finish no issues but definitely feel more than just satisfied. Anyone else notice this? I have once or twice before but didn't think much about it.

I'm on plan even turned down lunch brought in at work and stuck with what I brought. I'm at 62oz of Water no prob hitting 80 by the end of the night.

Edited by enjoythetime

Up and getting back in the routine. Praise HIM for all the blessings of this past few days. Just know as we have emergency family matters our food issues have to be worked our maybe a little differently but WELL! We have a new grand son born at 1:59 am yesterday. Watching his 2 1/2 year old brother has to count for exercise along with parking out in the hospital lot... long walk at nearly zero F. Baby boy 8 lb 14 oz and perfect. Mommy looks great. Daddy looks exhausted! Daughter-in-law (wife of other son) had surgery yesterday am. When it rains it pours. My Mom is ok but in pain. End of my story. It does let me journal and recognize why my lack of routine is my new routine LOL. BRK 1 egg with cheese. lunch Veg Soup with beef. Dinner... Cod at Cracker Barrel with salad! Need a break! Kifir for snack. Forgot my vit/min yesterday but on it and the Water today.

I had left shoulder surgery in June 2014 previously, I was very near my goal weight of 140 which was down from 282 lbs.

I am back up to 179 lbs and I hate it. I cannot seem to get things back under control. I was diagnosed with low thyroid and placed on Levo-Thyroxine. After after 7 years of no insulin, I have had to take insulin again. My Hgb A1C has climbed from 5.0 to 7.2. Very UNHAPPY I cannot seem to get back on track. Any suggestions? I am making poor food choices and I am consuming larger amounts. I crave sweets all the time and I am a full-time student and work full-time at a sedentary job.I was one of the miracle patients with the lapband and now I feel I am out of control.

I had left shoulder surgery in June 2014 previously, I was very near my goal weight of 140 which was down from 282 lbs.

I am back up to 179 lbs and I hate it. I cannot seem to get things back under control. I was diagnosed with low thyroid and placed on Levo-Thyroxine. After after 7 years of no insulin, I have had to take insulin again. My Hgb A1C has climbed from 5.0 to 7.2. Very UNHAPPY I cannot seem to get back on track. Any suggestions? I am making poor food choices and I am consuming larger amounts. I crave sweets all the time and I am a full-time student and work full-time at a sedentary job.I was one of the miracle patients with the lapband and now I feel I am out of control.

@@Wesley'sgurl29 Jump in! Today is the day to start. Not monday, today. We can help keep you accountable. It works brst if you commit to a plan in the morning post it here. Work your plan and tell us how you did. I post way too much, but I know if I don't, I am doomed and set up for failure.

Todays plan is pretty much the same as yesterday. I did not get the elliptical done last night. We make one large shopping run every month. and then only get fresh produce here and there. I wanted to get that done before the first of the month. So I met Jen and the boys and helped her. We ate at Arbys and it went good. I did not have any time to elliptical last night.

40 minutes elliptical tonight. I substitute an apple for a greek yogurt. Other than that same lunch!.