Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

???? Calling all March Sleevers....let's support each other!????

Had my sleeve on Tuesday and was home on Wednesday. Still have a lot of pain on my right side, but no nausea at. Not hungry at all, but make myself estx I have been drinking lots of Water, so I don't dehydrate.

@@NewgirlfromMd Get someone to karate chop on your upper back and shoulders. That sometimes shakes it loose.

Had my op on 13th I have aches still and also feel extremely sick most of the time I just dunno what to do Bout it! I take anti sickness regularly but still feel nauseous! I think I am having too much to eat too

Tuesday March 24,,,, I am getting nervous

I was too, and it's going to be fine. Hang in there!

I second the "back thumping" technique! I had the hubby do that while I was walking the hospital wings and also when I got in/out of bed. It honestly felt amazing and seemed to help move the gas trapped under should blades/rib cage

Just had my surgery on the 19th. Recovery on the day of was rough. Lots of back pain (gas) and vomiting. Ended up having to stay an additional night in the hospital. The hospital food was down right awful which didn't help trying to keep it down. Now that I'm home I'm feeling much better. How long did it take you guys to be able to reach your Protein and fluid goals?

Tomorrow is the big day I'm so excited to get my journey started. I'm a little nervous but my eagerness outweighs my nerves ☺

I found it difficult to drink the Protein shakes ... So I bought som Isopure Zero Carb at GNC. It has 40 gm of Protein in the bottle -which is more liquid than a shake. One of those a day helps me reach my protein goal. Be warned - they are kind of gross. I pluck my nose and chugh (lol- as much as you can chug tiny sips).

My problem now is not eating ... It's tough to break mental habits. I had surgery on the 16th ... liquid diet is recommended until day 14.

I'm on day 4 post-op. Getting all my Protein in, but building up to 64 oz of Fluid. I got 48oz in yesterday. I'm beginning to tire of the shakes - chocolate is too sweet (never thought I say that lol) and adding unflavored to broth gives a weird texture. I've got one bottle of Isopure gonna use that to get my Protein in today - definitely gonna stock up on that Monday.

I'm just tired of the soreness. Not taking pain meds bc I don't like the flavor. I guess I'm suffering a little cabin fever/boredom which is to be expected.

Going to my classroom to get papers to grade - maybe that will help boredom lol

I'm on day 4 post-op. Getting all my Protein in, but building up to 64 oz of Fluid. I got 48oz in yesterday. I'm beginning to tire of the shakes - chocolate is too sweet (never thought I say that lol) and adding unflavored to broth gives a weird texture. I've got one bottle of Isopure gonna use that to get my Protein in today - definitely gonna stock up on that Monday.

I'm just tired of the soreness. Not taking pain meds bc I don't like the flavor. I guess I'm suffering a little cabin fever/boredom which is to be expected.

Going to my classroom to get papers to grade - maybe that will help boredom lol

I can relate. I am 3 days out and I can't stand taking a crushed pain pill. I also got sick of the Protein shake flavours during the per op diet. I ordered unjury chicken Soup protein ( you drink warm) and Unjury unflavored that you can mix with milk or anything really. It has been a life saver or at least it has made things more tolerable lol! Best of luck to you!

Just had my surgery on the 19th. Recovery on the day of was rough. Lots of back pain (gas) and vomiting. Ended up having to stay an additional night in the hospital. The hospital food was down right awful which didn't help trying to keep it down. Now that I'm home I'm feeling much better. How long did it take you guys to be able to reach your Protein and fluid goals?

I also had my surgery on the 19th! I had excessive nausea & terrible gas pain too, but no vomiting. I'm sorry you had such a terrible time. Hopefully it will all get better from here!