Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

???? Calling all March Sleevers....let's support each other!????

Hey everyone! I'm scheduled for March 3 and am both excited for my new life and nervous of the surgery. Seeing all of the success stories in here really helps with the nerves. I am also so grateful that people are very honest with what to expect post surgery.

@timeforjune

What did you do for your liquid diet? What Protein shakes did you like? My surgery is scheduled for March 23, freaking out a little or LOT.

I'm scheduled for March 9th. I'm so excited! Good luck to everyone!

@timeforjune

What did you do for your liquid diet? What Protein shakes did you like? My surgery is scheduled for March 23, freaking out a little or LOT.

I love the GNC Lean shakes and the Atkins Shakes so yummy! I also found a new one V8 actually has a Protein shake which was a treat when I was wanting sometime different only thing it's 12 grams of Protein. Also with 4 Protein Shakes a day I have sugar free Jello and sugar free Popsicles. For lunch and dinner clear broth (chicken or beef) and of course the 64oz of Water which at times I added liquid Crystal Light. Good Luck you can do this ????

Ahhhh!! Very scary!!

I was schedule for January 6th but had family issue and also the night before I got the stomach bug . So I am rescheduling for March hoping for the 31st . Anyone else?

March 31st is my date as well. Ever since I got my date, I've been counting the minutes. I feel so ready!

I am waiting to schedule but planning either March 30 or 31. Would love to have a March support group and go through this together

My surgery date is March 31st as well. I'm so ready and excited for this journey to move forward!

First time poster - yay me!! I'm scheduled for surgery March 18! I start my pre-op liquid diet March 10.

I'm new to this site and I'm hoping to meet other March sleevers for sharing and support. I started researching this surgery over a year ago and finally started to put everything into place in October 2014. I have a March 31st surgery date and I could't be happier. I've done all my homework and feel very confident that I'm doing the right thing. Now that I have a date, it can't come fast enough. I'd love to chat with you.