Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January Sleevers ❄️

Get off the scale folks. I'm just as guilty and it's everyday for me but that Water weight especially in woman fluctuates a lot. I think covering it up, hiding it, etc...will help. Pick one day to weigh yourself a week. Good luck to us all and keep up the good work.

If my weight was fluctuating, yeah, I might chalk that up to Water weight. But it is NOT changing. I think that's what makes it even more frustrating. It says the EXACT same number every single day. It went up .1 one day, but the next, it was right back down and hasn't changed. It's just weird.

The lower the body weight the harder it is going to come off. Try mixing up your work outs. I'm so heavy that the weight is going to come off cause it is practically being starved from its previous state. I had to look into hiring a trainer so that when I start to stall I know how to over come it. Most of the people who got surgery in the US should of been directed to a Nutritionist for assistance and that person should be able to give you insight on how to mix up your eating and give you suggestions for more metabolism boosting foods, Only suggestions. We will all stall just depends on how and when. Good luck guys and gals!

I was 311 to start 280 surgery and 274.5 now. I'm freaking out a little. I do not weigh every day.if my jeans were not baggy in me now like they are, I would be really going nuts!

I'm two weeks post-op today and had a pretty typical recovery. Although yesterday and today I am having painful shooting pains beside my belly button, about an inch and a half below my big incision. Pain makes my cry out and almost takes me to my knees. Anyone experience this?!?!

Sleeved 1/20 - It was text book. Only pain was gas issues. Im down 20lbs in those 8 days. - cray cray

Is anyone else experiencing "buyers remorse" I am. Im down 38lbs and feel awful n tired all the time I cant keep anything down nothing has flavor im just ugh

Sitting in the waiting room waiting to go back to surgery. Just ready to be done ????

@@joshwah OK I'm a lil jealous you are 20lbs down already. That's great. Congrats to you and good luck on the rest of your journey.

Wow @@joshwah that's awesome. My surgery was Jan 19 and I'm only down 2 pounds. I gained THIRTEEN pounds in the hospital from fluids and have lost all that, but would love love love to get a little of whatever magic youve got going. I've been compliant, just wish those old pounds weren't so attached to me. They aren't kids anymore and its time for them to move out and get a place of their own!

Screw the scale! Get a measuring tape. It's the most accurate at measuring body fat.

Ok I have a question what is the amount of food your doctors have told you that you can eat. I got in extensive log of what I'm allowed to eat eat phase and how long each of my phases are suppose to be but I have not gotten anything on how much. Since I'm still at the beginning of my full liquid phase I have just been "eating" 4 oz at a time if I can and if not then I finish it later. I'm super super paranoid about eating to much, I sip my food then wait about 20-30 sec inbetween each sip to see if I'm full. I just want to hear everyone else's ideas or suggestion