Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well today has been the day folks! School started up again here and I'm back at work. Been interesting that I have gotten hungry WAY more often than when I was just sitting around the house! Had my shake for Breakfast, then needed applesauce about 9 and just ate 2 crackers before lunch at 1145. I wasn't really having any hunger at home even after walking on the treadmill but I guess being up and moving around more burns more energy! interesting!

Congrats on being back at work! Do you think your hunger might be nerves? Did you let anyone at work know about your surgery? Anyone comment on the "new you"? Now that you're back to work, I'm sure you'll find your groove, and things will settle in. Good luck to you!

I am back at school today, too! My students were pretty happy (except for 2nd period, lol) It was weird getting ready and getting my bag together today. I think I felt hungry last night and this morning. I thought most of us weren't supposed to experience hunger for a while, so I wondered if it might be acid or something else like I've read on here. I'll probably have to ask my doctor about if it keeps coming back. I didn't tell anyone and I've gotten some compliments, like I'm looking good and stuff, but I don't think it was specific to weight. This morning was the first time ever that I've worked out BEFORE work. It was 4:30, but it's nice to not have to worry about what the rest of the day will bring because it's already done. I was expecting to feel tired, but so far so good, only one class left to go, then a BUNCH of meetings- faculty, then test training make up. It will probably take FOREVER. Well, I hope you have an awesome rest of the day!

When did you have your surgery? Mine was Dec. 11. I was aiming for Dec.15, but my doc only operates out of the hopsital I needed on Thursdays so I opted for the 11th rather than the 18th to give myself plenty of time to feel better.

I planned to go back today, but got the cold yesterday and am now stuck at home ????

I got back to work today too, everyone noticed the weight loss and asked. I told them about my surgery, most were like, did you really need it etc, few very very supportive.

Did not feel hungry at all but felt thirsty, took sips of Water but did not sit well with me. I take snack at 12, but also found difficult to finish it in half hour.

@@ShannonbKSU I was sleeved 12/14 but have not been allowed crackers so far.

1st day for me 7 days post op. Did not get all my liquids in at all!! Have to try harder tomorrow

Hi I also went back to work today! The kids didn't notice anything but my coworkers said I looked different! I am down 33 lbs, and according to them, it shows in my face. I joke that my face must have been huge to have lost 33lbs in my face! Lol......it was nice to have the support.

I notice a lot of people saying that they eat apple sauce, I was told only Protein, and no fruit or veggies yet. Apple sauce sounds yummy! I was sleeved on 12/15.

Went back to work today too! I didn't get hungry until 3pm or so...first time feeling anything remotely like hunger since the surgery 2 weeks ago. I also forgot to take my Prevacid ...it is so much easier to remember when I am at home.

I wouldn't say it was a bad thing to be hungry. I ate about half of an applesauce and went on without a problem. Just was interesting how different from home it was. I was sleeved on 12/16

Oh and yes everyone knew about my surgery :)