Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I like to cut it with some milk. I checked with the nutritionist and she said it was OK. And that I would not be losing

Too much Protein by doing it

I think they are great and the only ones I can stomach. They are actually on sale this week at costco at least in Canada.

Definitely try them! They are the ONLY shake I can drink -- I am four months out and have one pretty much every morning - have a cup of coffee (my treat) and sip a chocolate Protein shake over ice. I tried so many different shakes both pre-op and post-of and this is the only one that I can drink. Agree it takes like chocolate milk. You're lucky to belong to a costco - I order mine from Amazon . . .

I saw some at Big Lots for $1 each. I don't know if that is a savings. I haven't started my journey yet. I am planning now. My surgery is scheduled for Feb 4th and I have a 3 day are op diet to follow.

I asked my nutritionist about them and she doesn't recommend them. My office recommends only whey Protein Isolate drink and Premier Protein isn't. I tried chocolate pre-op and hated it. I bought the vanilla post-op and it's OK, but still too sweet. It's thinner than other shakes so that's a good thing. I do have them in my fridge as a just in case. I start on regular foods in a couple days and hate all but one Protein Drink which I will continue to have for Breakfast in the morning.

@peki31 You should always follow your doctors orders, but it does surprise me that they don't want you using Premiere? So many people on here use them with great success.

When I used them on my pre op surgery they were to thick and sweet for me so I cut them with oz of skim milk, even my frist couple weeks post op I did this. But now they go down easily all by them selves and I use one pretty much everyday for lunch.

My doc has me still on two shakes a day and one Protein filled meal. At my 8 week check in I can start adding vegetables if I have room but usually I do not. But this is working for me and I have been losing consistently so I am sticking with it..

That's what I mean about following your docs orders, everyone seems so different it is kinda interesting to see all the differences . Good Luck on your journey!!!

The reason they don't recommend anything but the whey isolate is because with the others you don't know for sure how much Protein is being absorbed with other Protein Shakes as you do with the whey isolate. This is the only think that they were very strict with and the Water.< /p>

I like it best over ice with half a packet of Decaf Starbuck's via instant coffee. I still have it almost daily 2 years out.

I LOVE the premiere Protein Drinks and buy several cases at a time at Sam's. The chocolate is my favorite. It's the only way I can get my 80 grams of Protein in! Hope you like it!

I've drunk at least one Premier Protein - chocolate shake every single day for the past 7+ months. I got kind of sick of them during the pre/post-op liquid phase, but that went away. I still enjoy them every morning for breakfast in a sort of "eat to live" kind of way. And if I'm going to a party where I don't think there will be good food choices, I drink one in the car on the way so I won't be hungry.

I love them I have a chocolate one every day

I think I mentioned that I'm not normally a vanilla lover when it comes to Protein Shakes. I bought 2 cases from costco so that I can put the sugar free syrups in to change the taste up. I tried it plain today and I have to say, I think I like better than the chocolate. It kind of reminds me of a vanilla milk shake. I am going to try both of the shakes in the blender with some ice and possibly some instant coffee. I put Folgers's hazelnut coffee flavor in my chocolate and it reminded me of the hazelnut macchiato from Starbucks.

Today is day 3 of my pre-op diet and I did horribly the first 2 days! smh but today I got in 90g of Protein from shakes and protein water!!