Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January 15th, 2015 Anyone?

I am doing great!!!! I am down 51 pounds!!!

I can eat most things...only few things just do not do well with my tummy.

Hope everyone else is doing great too.

Go Team 01/15/15!! :D

Hi all! I'm team 1/14/15--doing well, too. Packing up lots of old clothes, have lots more still to go, realizing I'll have to BUY the next batch since I don't have any that small any more.

I am not a person who can eat anything. I especially have trouble with anything remotely bread-y. I can have verrrry small amounts, that's it. I made a no-flour muffin thing the other day and eating a small portion of it made it so I couldn't drink for 3 hours without throwing up. Ugh.

But aside from that, I mostly feel good. Back to the gym, doing weight training, ready for spring to finally come so I can run outside!

Sounds great...I did really well until about two weeks ago, hard to admit but I have depression anxiety and for the last three days nausea and dry heaves, keep telling myself it will get better but it doesn't feel like it at the moment.

I've only lost about 25, I say about because I haven't weighed in the last few days because of the depression and nausea I didn't think I could handle nothing lost on the scale.< /p>

Hi everyone doing well also. There are some things that don't agree with me and I can honestly say that mu hunger for now is hardly ever there. Clothes are looser. So is my underwear! :o :D

Hi everyone haven't posted in a while glad to say I'm down 50lbs (189 currently ) but would like to loose 30 more ....i can eat pretty much eat anything but stay away from bread , rice and pasta... been trying to work out 3x's a week just hope to be able to drop another 20 by August for my birthday ....will keep u all posted on my progress

Hi everyone! How is everyone doing? I went clothes shopping for the first time in a long time. I was wearing my old elastic stretch jeans and realized that my clothes were too big. I found out that I have gone from a size 22 jeans to a size 14 jeans.I still have a long way to go but this has brought a big smile to my face! YYYEEEEAAAAAA MEEEEEEE!!!!! :D :lol: :P ;) :o

That is awesome! I've lost 50 and have gone from a tight 24 to size 18 which is loose :)

That is awesome! I've lost 50 and have gone from a tight 24 to size 18 which is loose :)

That is Such an AWESOME job!!!!!! Girl, we are actually doing this! I am so PROUD of us! :lol:

Me too! I can't believe it's been 4 months! I can't believe it when I look in the mirror, I can't believe in another month or two I could be in onederland. I took before photos and put them in a vault on my phone and they went corrupt four some reason so I'm trying to find a pic so that I can do the before and after...do you have one yet?

:blush:

Me too! I can't believe it's been 4 months! I can't believe it when I look in the mirror, I can't believe in another month or two I could be in onederland. I took before photos and put them in a vault on my phone and they went corrupt four some reason so I'm trying to find a pic so that I can do the before and after...do you have one yet?

Yea, unfortunately I have lot of before pictures UUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!! I have yet to take an after picture yet. I guess I am still afraid to see what the picture looks like! :o :blink: Please keep me updated on your progress. Your doing AWESOME girl!!!!!!!!!! My husband keeps staring at me. I ask him why do you keep staring at me and he says I never seen you look this thin before! I am so proud of you! :D

Sounds like we are all on the same pace....

Surgery was 2/5 - 269

Today 5/28 - 215

DOWN 54 POUNDS

Feeling good need to lose about another 35 to be at my goal!!

F

post-237664-14328512405822_thumb.jpg

post-237664-14328512556978_thumb.jpg

Edited by dar81

:blush:

Yea, unfortunately I have lot of before pictures UUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!! I have yet to take an after picture yet. I guess I am still afraid to see what the picture looks like! :o:blink: Please keep me updated on your progress. Your doing AWESOME girl!!!!!!!!!! My husband keeps staring at me. I ask him why do you keep staring at me and he says I never seen you look this thin before! I am so proud of you! :D
that is so cute that he said that, wow it's a great feeling! I stare at myself in the mirror lol, lots of people have been astonished in the last few weeks, ones that haven't seen me since I was about 300

Hello everyone. Everyone seems to be doing pretty great! It's been forever since I have checked in here so here is a little update. Hw 315 SW 295 CW 230 (VSG 1/19) I am currently down 65lbs since surgery! I'm feeling great, yet I wish the weight loss hadn't slowed so much lately, LOL! It gets nerve-wreaking! I'm going to leave a few pics o share a little too. Keep up the good work everyone! Don't get too discouraged by the scales :)

post-240944-0-41293800-1433003032_thumb.jpg post-240944-0-68108600-1433003039_thumb.jpg