Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@blissfulbeing - For me that didn't happen until I moved onto purees. I needed something to chew. Once I could have a soft scrambled egg, I was good to go.

When is it, Fluffy?

Blissful, it's so fun to hear you learning your body's new signals. I love how clear they are. It makes all the difference.

AV, you are kicking mighty butt!!

Blerd, thank you for being so supportive. Your insight is helping us all.

That is so great. And to know you will never see a 2 again is a thing to Celebrate.

Had my second post op appointment today and it went great. My weight when I started was 320 my weight today at the doctor office was 243. I'm so happy. My dr his intern and there nurse were all so excited and happy with my progress. For those that remeber i almost backed out of the surgery and my dr said aren't you glad you went through with it. I can honestly say that I think doing this surgery was the best thing I ever decided to do.

Had my second post op appointment today and it went great. My weight when I started was 320 my weight today at the doctor office was 243. I'm so happy. My dr his intern and there nurse were all so excited and happy with my progress. For those that remeber i almost backed out of the surgery and my dr said aren't you glad you went through with it. I can honestly say that I think doing this surgery was the best thing I ever decided to do.

Avhick.. You are rockin it!! I remember how nervous you were - and look at you now! I'm so excited for you!

I'm down 19 pounds and am heading back to work on Monday. I just went through my closet to work on what I might wear for next week. My current clothes - especially pants - are already too big to keep wearing. Luckily I have several pairs of pants that I "outgrew" over the past few years that I can now fit back into. That should cover me for a while. It's crazy how quickly our bodies change...

On Sunday I get to start my puréed stage! Before surgery I didn't understand why people were so excited about that.. But I sure understand now! Three more "sleeps" and then I get some more real-ish food!

Hope everyone is well! Keep us posted! ????

Hello all you losers!

6 weeks post op and I've definitely hit and stayed in a stall. Haven't lost any weight in three weeks but I am not worried. I have lost over 30 inches all over my body and I can tell I'm losing, just not in pounds. HW 266 SW 257 CW. 226. Definitely a roller coaster of a journey but I am focusing on Summer and how smaller, healthier, and energetic I will feel!!!

post-241093-14251583594748_thumb.jpg

I'm hungry! One more week until I can have puréed foods!

You get some real food tomorrow!!!

I am still in clear liquid stage but go right to purees next Tuesday. I am hungry and cant wait to have a bite of egg or cottage cheese. I really didn't expect to feel so very hungry in this first week after surgery. I am handling it well though and I feel proud of myself already :P

Yes, Minnie! I didn't expect to be this hungry either! And it's not head hunger because it's coming from my stomach! ???? I had a scrambled egg this morning and it was divine! The one egg filled me up! So cool! It feels amazing to have a new set of foods added to the menu. I feel so much more satiated and so much less deprived. Who knew that an egg would ever be this exciting?! I feel like I'm more of a normal person again now. Only two more days for you, Minnie!

Mariah, you are such an inspiration. Tomorrow I get my EGD done. And I was just sitting here thinking do I really want to go though with this(vsg)? And then I see you pictures & stats and I say, "yes I do"!!

Mariah, you are such an inspiration. Tomorrow I get my EGD done. And I was just sitting here thinking do I really want to go though with this(vsg)? And then I see you pictures & stats and I say, "yes I do"!!

Sassy- Thank you so much and YES you do want to go through with it! I'm not gonna lie, it's a rough road through the month following surgery, but once you are through it, it is SO worth it! You can do it! You will look and feel fabulous!! I have zero regrets and a Summer I'm actually looking forward to!

That's awesome! Had my EGD. I have a large hernia so that explains acid reflux and stuff. Now I just got wait for them to do a follow up and get this ball rolling in the right direction.