Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just had my Duodenal Switch (DS) surgery on December 17

I am super excited about my "new life". So far I'm 12 lbs down.

And hello everyone! :)

Congratulations. I'm not sure when I am getting mine yet, but I feel excitement in the fact that I know I will. Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you too!

And fingers crossed for you. I was worried as well but the stars aligned for me. :)

I'm sure they will align for you.

I am not getting in my liquids yet but I'm working to it. I am now up to 50 oz of Water. It's weird because My old routine was 150 oz a day but obviously I can't handle it now.

The Protein is hard too. So I've been trying to switch it up a bit with the more fruity tasting clear "juice" style wheys and the powder wheys.

I'm worried about getting enough liquids after Surgery seeing as how I have to remember to keep myself hydrated now.

I like Isopure, the fruity drink ones anyway. I've never tried the powder.

I've been also drinking Crytosport whey isolate as well.

I was also sleeved on the 17th. down 16 already!!!!!!!!! I'm on full liquids and able to get in everything to date but to those who are having Protein issues, try premier protein!! it's 11 oz pre made shakes and 30g of pro!!!!!! no gross taste at all and actually tastes like boost shakes! lol it's been a life saver. you can pick up the 4 pack at Walmart and if you like it get a 36 pack from costco. good luck everyone!!

The Isopure drinks are an acquired taste. The first time I tried them I thought they were disgusting and now I love them!! Especially the Punch and Grape.

I wish someone would come up with Protein Water. Why can't that exist.

I second the vote for Premier Protein which is sold at SAMs or costco. It is already mixed and sold by the case. In the first couple of weeks I did have milk it down a little because it was a bit heavy for me but in my 6th week I found that I could drink the whole 11 oz. 30 grams of Protein Drink. I have one every morning and it boosts my Protein for the day. In the beginning before I could eat real food I drank 2 a day. The chocolate tastes like good chocolate milk. I cannot do the vanilla, for me it tastes a little too sweet.