Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any one with previous or anticipated ex revenge?! With weight loss not with words :)

My boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me 4 months ago because he said i gained too much weight (His words your just too fat) and he was no longer attracted to me. I was sad at first but now I've healed and my surgery is 2 days away!!!. He tries to call me at least once a month but I ignore or text him please don't call unless its an absolute emergency.

I am a bridesmaid in my besties wedding in July and he still has my bridesmaid dress at his apartment. Can't wait to call him out the blue 50 lbs down and ask oh can I meet you at a coffee shop to pick up my dress :)!

Oh and I haven't really thought about him in 2 months I've started an online business and I literally eat sleep and breath my business which has been great in distracting me from food during my all liquid diet. I am not obsessing over it or anything just wanted to share my story and thought it might be cute to see the look on his face. He has no idea I'm getting the surgery! Mentioned it once but didn't want to tell anyone until I was approved. Found out 2 days after we broke up!

Any stories or advice? Thanks!

Edited by smpgastric

I guess I would just suggest that no matter how tempting it might be, don't fall into the same trap (when you see him again, in your newly slim body!!!) of caring what he thinks or says. Someone who said what he did is not a keeper, and besides, it's time to go fishing! Have some fun and check out what's out there. Gosh, I sound like a mom! Merry Christmas and good luck to you!

Thanks! Will do!

Good use that as your incentive to work harder to lose weight after surgery but don't think about getting back together with him even if he begs!! Remember his shitty reason for leaving. Are you sure a coffee shop is a good place for that? I would be so tempted to dump Hot coffee on his crotch ; /

It is a great feeling when someone from your past tells you how amazing you look. Gives me a kick anyways!

I can't wait for my ex husband to see when I've lost the weight. We went threw a horrible divorce and he would call me fat B and always refer to my weight (even tho he was fat) he stalks my Facebook so I will make sure to put a pic!

Keep strong in your weight loss journey! His reaction will just be a small extra bonus:)

I did the same my first of 8 years up an left. A years later he was at my door n dont no how he got my address stalker i gave it to him told him i hate him n slammed the door n his face ???????? God knows I wanted 4 that day

Good luck all

well...I have no ex's to rub the weight loss in their faces. I've been married forever. But I do have a 35 year HS reunion coming up!! Now THAT could be FUN!!! It makes me giggle to think about it! HA!

Just remember those immortal words from Taylor Swift....We are never EVER getting back together. He didn't deserve you then he certainly didn't deserve you now. Get as many pictures with hot guys as you can tho. Lol

Revenge is the best motivation!!!

Yep ex husband always said I was fat for years. I'm waiting for that day he can't recognize me anymore... But mostly I can't wait till I look in the mirror and say wow who is that:)

My ex husband has rubbed it in my face many a time about his current girlfriend being a smaller plus than me. He destroyed my confidence and I sincerly hope I dont have to see him again even if I have a perfect body size or what have you. I think even if he liked the changes it would bring up old wounds and pain from the past and maybe cause self-esteem issues again. It can be a double edged sword depending on how you react emotionally to whatever your ex's opinion is.

I hear ya! I know it's petty, but I keep hoping to run into my ex-fiance. When we were together, he was super trim (wash board abs and everything) and whereas I was steadily packing on the pounds.

I remember we were talking about getting married, and he said something to the effect of, "Hey, you should buy your wedding dress a few sizes too small to motivate you to lose some weight before our wedding."

Now I'm married, and I'm smaller now than I was when he first met me. And to be quite honest, I look really good. The improvement to my diet has made my hair grow several inches, I dress better, I've learned to wear make up and I generally take better care of my appearance and body.

Edited by Comfy_Blue