Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I get to start soft foods on Monday - so excited. Stats: 10 pounds lost since surgery on the 29th, 30 pounds total loss to date.

I talked to my nut and given that I've had no nausea or pain, and a history of compliance, she cleared me to advance slowly to soft foods. Beginning with eggs and yogurt. Let me tell you, a scrambled egg has never tasted so divine.

My weight has stalled the last two days but I'm not concerned as I'm shrinking, and can see it in the mirror and the way my clothes fit. I've been walking 30 minutes or more each day and feeling pretty jazzed.

Tomorrow is support group. Has anyone else been to one yet? I'm interesting in how clothing exchanges work.

Stats: HW 257, SW 228, CW 222. Down 6 lbs since surgery, 35 total.

Surgery on the 29th, one more week of full liquids then puree's for 3 weeks starting 1/19. Lost 15 lb on the 2 week pre-op diet and 11 lb since surgery for a total of 25 lb!

Congrats all

Hey guys wat are some of the liquid you guys do... plz feed back trying too lose 70 plds

I went in for my two week visit after surgery.....i down to 245 lbs. doctor feels i'm doing well.

Ok sleevers, I was sleeved on 12/29 and had no complications, still don't, praise God. Here lately though, I have been experiencing like an acid slowly crawling up my esophagus in the middle of the night. I will sit straight up in bed and usually drink a sip or 2 of milk and then prop up on pillows to sleep. The 1st time it happened it startled me and I jumped up and breathed in really quick and got some in my lungs and literally thought I was going to choke to death. Nothing I do helps. Not eating late, stop drinking, sleep propped up, and I take my Prilosec like he prescribed. I will have a "gurgling" sound in my stomach too. I can't eat but MAYBE 2 tspn. fulls and then get hiccups. Wondering if I could possibly still have gas from surgery?????? I feel fine, just kind of wondering. I went back to work and am exhausted and sore everyday. I don't go back to dr until 1st wk of Feb. for my 1st appt since my 1 wk follow up.

It sounds like something blocking your food and liquids from passing through and they r backing on you. If it was me, I'd call my surgeons office and not wait until follow up appt. I was sleeved same day as you - no problems and nothing like the issue you're describing, though I am on a daily dose of Prilosec.

A. You look great!

B. Let me know when you sell clothing that are too big!!! Love both outfits LOL!

U look good and wonderful

Yes call your surgeon and see whats going on did you have Gerd or Heartburn before surgery. Im go through the same thing but im almost three years out

I did have heartburn or something before surgery but he said he initially thought that was a result of the hiatal hernia they found and repaired during surgery. I feel fine with the exception of those little discomforts. Maybe I'm trying to drink too fast or eat too fast or the wrong things too early for my pouch. (Even though it seems SLOWWWWW compared to they way I used to eat/drink). Will give it until Tues. and may call and check with his nurse.

While I understand your next Dr. appointment isn't until Feb. I think you might want to call his/her office and let them know your symptoms. Then they can give you a sooner appointment or give you some helpful info over the phone. Let them know what is going on.

I've chested guys ... Almost killed myself .. Well at least that's how it felt! I ate some bread.... Umm hmmm yup!

Sleeved on the 29th. Weighed in at 213 and now I'm 195 lbs. I'm down 18 pound so far and I feel great!! My clothes are so big now and it's just the beginning.

Any advice about bread or biscuits? My NUT recently cleared me to try bread- she said toast would be best. I haven't tried it yet because I'm afraid of bread. I have heard it doesn't go well post op. I was offered a biscuit this am. I loved them pre op but I was afraid to try it so I threw it away. What kind of symptoms do you get if bread doesn't go well?

My NUT told me to try thinly sliced bread, like sandwich thins, toasted, because thick bread can make you choke. I tried it yesterday and was able to get down less than half of one.