Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tummy Tuck In 2 Days -Dec 17th

Does anyone know about Tummy Tuck and weight regain, ive been on the fence about it for a few years wondering if I should consider... and has anyone needed a fill after? Also how much weght did you lose after? Any weight regain? How long out?

Edited by Kn77

Does anyone know about Tummy Tuck and weight regain, ive been on the fence about it for a few years wondering if I should consider... and has anyone needed a fill after? Also how much weght did you lose after? Any weight regain? How long out?

I don't know about how weight gain works. But I do know and have heard that u will never get a tummy again. I love my results. I'm 3 weeks post Op and I have lost 35 lbs. I am still swollen and will continue to lose . they said it takes a full 6 months for swelling to go down. I'm actually making me an appt for a fill next month. I just want to make sire everything is still in tack and I think I need a fill anyway. I'm very happy about getting a tummy tuck.

@@fashionstylist Congrats on your surgeries! I bet you feel like a new person! I have a question if you don't mind? When they performed your TT did they have to completely un-fill your band? Do you know if they detached your port from your muscle and sewed it back? I went to a consultation and these were the steps they told me were necessary which is what has caused most of my hesitation. Just wondering if this is always the case or just how this particular doctor performed. Thanks!

Edited by enjoythetime

@@fashionstylist Congrats on your surgeries! I bet you feel like a new person! I have a question if you don't mind? When they performed your TT did they have to completely un-fill your band? Do you know if they detached your port from your muscle and sewed it back? I went to a consultation and these were the steps they told me were necessary which is what has caused most of my hesitation. Just wondering if this is always the case or just how this particular doctor performed. Thanks!

my surgeon didn't mess with my port at All. I'm sure it was adjusted. But I know I still have some In There because I still have restriction. I know it's not as Much as it was . so when I go I'll have them take an xray. If the surgeon is familiar with wls patients which most are u shouldn't worry my dear. If this is what u want then u should. I'm glad u r researching and asking questions. It was the best decisions. I was losing weight but the TT just sealed it for me. I look 10 years younger . Ask me whatever u like . yayyy

That's so awesome! I'm very happy for you and your success! Keep up the good work lady! I see this in my future just not sure how soon or far:-) Thanks for information!

i am really starting to think about it . i lost 90 and i am more concerned with my mid section flab that i can not get rid of . it is ally extra skin and its soon embarrassing . i got a estimate for a Tummy Tuck was 8200. may have to think about it

Sweet sue

I made the date for march for my TT

Lost around same poundage. But this extra lap has got to go. It has been over 8 yrs of eating right and exercising. No luck with that last pouch fold. Chickened out of boob stuff. But I'm determined to get a bit smaller. Keep me updated on your progression ????

I had breast reduction 17 years ago. There hasn't been one day that I regret. The surgeon lifted things and they look great