Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tummy Tuck In 2 Days -Dec 17th

I was banded on July 5, 2013. I have lost a total of 81 LBS and I have more to go. The thing is that my hanging tummy won't go away no matter how much more weight I lose. So I'm getting a Tummy Tuck, Lipo in my back and fat transfer to butt. I feel like I'm getting the works. This will definitely help me get to my goal weight. I will post before, during and after pics. I'm putting a blog up specifically for my weight loss journey.

Good luck! I had a LBL, BL/BA, arm lift and neck lift this summer and I am so enjoying it now. I have a better body than I had in my 20s (I'm 49)! Just remember to increase your Protein for the extra you'll need for healing and take things slow!

Thanks so much @deeadumble

Sorry to be negative nancy. But rough estimates of cost.??

And down time? Consultation soon for me.

Congrats to you

I had Lipo, Tummy Tuck, back Lipo and butt fat transfer and it ran around $10K. It was worth every dime. The typical down time is like 10-14 days. But I took off till after the first of the year. More like any extra week. I'm recovering quite well. I was able to drive myself to the post Op appt on the 8th day. I was feeling pretting good. The first 4 days are the hardest.

Thanks for any info ????

Thanks for any info ????

you can ask me anything

How do ya feel? Worth it? Would do it again? Do us docs doors than one procedure at one surgery???

How do ya feel? Worth it? Would do it again? Do us docs doors than one procedure at one surgery???

I would definitely do it again in a heart beat. I love my results. I did everything at once. I feel amazing. Still sore and swollen but that goes away with time. No complaints

Immediated went from a size 16 to size 12 . I had a large hanging tummy . I still can't believe it's gone.

Do doctors perform multiple plastics at one operation? Tummy Tuck consult in one week. Can they take the useless tummy fat and "plump" up my boobs? No implants wanted. Anyone have any answers or tips? Thank you Ps. Not a youngster

Do doctors perform multiple plastics at one operation? Tummy Tuck consult in one week. Can they take the useless tummy fat and "plump" up my boobs? No implants wanted. Anyone have any answers or tips? Thank you Ps. Not a youngster

Some doctors will, some won't. It also depends on what you want done. Not sure about the plumping.

Yeah no I they don't do that, they can put it in your butt, but not your boobs for some reason! Boobs have to be implants

Did you finance this or did insurance pay it? I'm an 8 and 170 and I'm sure with a Tummy Tuck I could be much smaller!

I had To pay for mine out of my pocket. Best investment ever. Before surgery I was a 16/18. Now I'm in size 12 and I'm still really swollen Which means I could be smaller . Yayy. I can't wait.