Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Venti Decaf iced skinny vanilla latte...even in the winter :)

Soooo glad I found this!!!! I know it's really old, but MAN this is helpful.

17 hours ago, SleeveDiva2022 said:

Soooo glad I found this!!!! I know it's really old, but MAN this is helpful.

Lol me too !!!! I had this very same question

Large blonde iced americano with extra 2% milk and 7 splenda - light ice. AND sometimes also large hot Earl Grey tea with 2% milk and 2 splenda

Grande Blonde Americano, black.

If I'm feeling "dessert-y" I'll make it a Misto with 1/2 shot of sugar-free vanilla Syrup.

If I'm feeling REEEEAAALLLYY "dessert-y" I'll get the Misto as Soy 😂

I know I’m one of the few out there but I personally don’t care for SB coffees of any kind-cold or hot.
I get the refreshers though and they are really good!!
My fav is the Mango Dragonfruit Refresher with Lemonade. Sooooo good!!

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

I love their matcha lemonade, their iced vanilla latte with sugar free vanilla Syrup, their iced black tea with lemonade, and their matcha passion tango tea.

I should add that the Mango Dragon Refresher does have sugar and calories galore. It’s more of a treat. Not a daily for me. I usually grab a grande on the weekends when me and mom go shopping. 🥰

-Venti green tea
-Venti Water with a splash of strawberry acai and dried strawberry with extra ice (very tasty, hydrating, low cal)
-Tall Soy latte
-Cold brew with splash of heavy cream and sf vanilla any size

Sent from my SM-G975U using BariatricPal mobile app

Egg white egg bites!

I don't like coffee.

First year out three shots of espresso on ice and 4 pumps of sugar free vanilla. I would then add a vanilla Protein Shake.
Now Venti cold brew (black)

I order a skinny vanilla latte (that has non fat milk and sugar free vanilla syrup)

I like their egg white bites and I will get those if I need a Protein boost.

If I have my kids with me I might get the sausage cheddar sandwhich…. Take one bite… then give the rest to the kids 😂

my kids are my helpers. If I’m alone I never want to get food because it’s a waste… but if I have my kids with me it’s a game changer.
(this applies to going out to dinner as well: I won’t go out if it’s just me, but usually I will order what my five year old wants and just split it with him. And before you all cringe and say “enjoy your chicken strips”- my five year old has good taste…. He asks for steal and lobster 🤣)

2 hours ago, Orinskye said:

I order a skinny vanilla latte (that has non fat milk and sugar free vanilla syrup)

I like their egg white bites and I will get those if I need a Protein boost.

I've never had the skinny vanilla latte. Is it really good? I always worry because there's no actual sweetener in them. Is the sugar free vanilla Syrup sweet tasting at all? I don't really have a sweet tooth at all, but certain things taste better with a little sweet taste to them. Also, are the egg white bites good? I'm not a big fan of egg whites normally, but I'm trying to branch out more these days.

Edited by SleeveDiva2022