Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nah, it's only the Pens. Skip it, it's not like it's the Wings or anything! ;-)

But I hope everything goes well for you today. I couldn't have done it that soon, especially with all the steps in an arena, but maybe you'll feel fine!

Good luck today we are all tuned in to see if you make it to your game!! Grin

Wondering how your surgery went! Still thinking about that game? :) Hope you are doing well!

Yesterday was pretty rough, but I'm 100% better today. Going home later this morning.

I'm glad your through your rough patch!!

This sounds like a silly question, but what does feeling full feel like after bypass? So far, I can't distinguish between gas pain and fullness. I've been sipping liquids all day, so will I just stay full?

You likely won't feel really full on liquids but you should know when you are once you get to solid foods. I quickly got to the point where I knew if I ate one more speck, I was going to throw up! Don't worry about fullness now - just keep getting in your fluids and Protein.

I did have to worry about gas pains early on though. If I took too big of a sip, swallowed too much air, didn't chew enough, or something, it would suddenly feel like I swallowed a rock! It hurt. I'd have to wait it out until my little tiny tummy quite cramping to sip or eat anything else.

I'm feeling pretty good. I definitely expected awful fatigue, but so far, some resting and naps keep me going throughout the day.

I haven't ruled out the hockey game tomorrow night until how I get an idea of how I'm feeling tomorrow during the day.

Hi Kylie,

Just checking in today to see how you are doing! Hope everything went well with your surgery and you are on the mend!

Congratulations!

Hi, Djmohr!

I'm feeling better every day. Besides the gas pain and soreness, I feel great! Going to rest today and see how I feel for the game later. As of right now, I definitely feel up to going.

post-241831-14189459520831_thumb.jpg

I made it to the game! Feeling great today. Besides soreness and some gas pain, I feel like myself. Even did a little shopping at Target beforehand. I feel super lucky that I'm not overly tired (yet).

Good for you!! I think everyone was rooting for you and I'm glad I was wrong!! :))

Edited by bellabloom