Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I can guarantee you that not a single soul was laughing *at* you, but laughing in recognition of what pain meds and, in my case, since I use voice to text a lot too, can do... We all "get" it and are so happy you're on the other side now... PS: my kids hate it when I use voice to text because it does sometimes come out a little garbled...but I say, if my message got across, then good for me -- and we all understood you made it thru surgery fine...yea for you!

Today I had the worst day ever, but this was the best laugh I've had in a long time. I actually laughed till I cried! Don't apologize. I hope my meds are 1/2 as good as yours. So glad you're ok.

he visual of you dictating is a riot!! Don't feel bad, I apparently told my Dr. "your so HOT in a drunken slur". Just shoot me.

I was going to come to your aid and defend you and your English, as English could be your second language. Glad to see your post that is was just post surgery haze. now I can go back and try to read the post again. :)

English could be your second language.

@@Rovobay

from the beginning that is exactly what i thought :)

that English might be her 2nd language??

@@angewil60

where are you from?

glad things are moving along

keep up the good work

Kathy

Edited by proudgrammy

Laughter is after a the best meds so this should be good for everyone. Including yourself later when you are having a down moment this should brighten your day. Most important. You did it and are now mending. Prayers for a breezy recovery.

Confused

@@angewil60

I couldn't even text "Hi, I'm fine" to my family and friends when I came out of surgery so I take my hat off to you and wish you all the best as the meds wear off...!

I am still concerned about the midget. Where has the midget gone? We need to ensure the midget's needs are being met. I will begin looking at the "chicken farm".

This post was exactly what I needed. Nobody was laughing at you and probably most were realizing they could have/or will say worse. I will take the lesson of this post and make sure my phone is not readily available until I can argue with my wife to get it back.

Everybody here is so supportive, thank you.

This had me laughing so hard i was in tears. I wanna know if you ever found the midget?!

Cracking up here but congrats on a successful surgery .