Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had my sleeve today it went well everything went well when I get there they um prep me and I'm I was given again and a midget my cast with Ted hose went to the bathroom they have you took some more information today and then the anesthesiologist came in to do for sale until we're here be doing intended. But can you tell me where I was going to go to the emergency room and if you see here and asked if we had any questions I was worried it down to operate out and let me know when I woke up again I was in recovery and I was giving you pain medicine cuz I was kinda hurting some and then from there I went and took them test two if I hadn't would liek from the incision from the the surgery itself they went very well I came back to another room and in there she came to me and she did me ask me about some more medicine and its me and took my blood pressure I had to get up and I had to walk and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and I walked up and down the hall with one of the nurses and you tell me since the test was friend and when I walked in and I had to go to bathroom to you and for you leave so I was little so says now that was on the way home.

@@angewil60 Holy mother! Lol! You may need to type that up again....After you come off the pain meds!!!!

Edited by Elode

lmbo did anyone get that

Big fat NOPE! But it made me laugh! I got the "it's over" and then it was OVER!

@@angewil60 I hope your doing ok! It sounds like your doing REALLY well! I can't wait until you read this later! I hope you don't think we are making fun of you its just too funny! After surgery my daughter said I was talking nonsense about Starbucks and scooby doo!

Congrats on surgery and those drugs seem to be working too! Good luck on the beginning of your journey!

This was my favorite part: "you tell me since the test was friend and when I walked in and I had to go to bathroom to you and for you leave so I was little so says now that was on the way home."

Congrats!

Congrats!!! Don't hurt yourself laughing too hard at this. haha! I remember when I was fresh out of surgery and on so much pain medication I called my mom and instead of telling her I made it I for some reason shout/slurred "I AM AN UNREALIZED chicken FARM!!" into the phone. I couldn't understand why everyone in the room was laughing.

HUGS to you and we'll be here to support you on your journey!

I hope to get whatever pain meds she was on! LOLOL !

But it seems like you're doing well from what I gathered, so that's great!

Oh dear lord this made me laugh extremely out loud!

Some one is still a bit dizzy from the meds. ????

Congrats!!! Don't hurt yourself laughing too hard at this. haha! I remember when I was fresh out of surgery and on so much pain medication I called my mom and instead of telling her I made it I for some reason shout/slurred "I AM AN UNREALIZED chicken FARM!!" into the phone. I couldn't understand why everyone in the room was laughing.

HUGS to you and we'll be here to support you on your journey!

Hubby and I are both SCREAMING at this one. Thank you, @@LumpySpacePrincess !

And yet "anesthesiologist" is spelled to perfection. That's just plain talent.

And yet "anesthesiologist" is spelled to perfection. That's just plain talent.

Or autocorrect (finally) decided to kick in. ;)

I'll have what she's having.

Oh my word, this is hysterical! I don't remember getting that good of drugs for my VSG! I love reading my texts and posts on Facebook after plastics though. I was so freaking happy, had no filter, and in no pain.

Love the part about the midget and the overall lack of periods!

Hope you're doing better today!