Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Ow! Glad to hear that you are on the mend and able to start biking again!

I love daily plate. I use it for my tracking and I also love the fact that it tracks all of your exercise too. Your pre-crash weekly workouts are inspiring! Makes me want to get out and put in more miles in the pool and on my bike. I have been doing a lot of running lately and let the other two slide! Just might go for a bike ride tomorrow!

Looks like we have about 6 weeks to go before we have to put the bikes away for the winter up north. Was a nice weekend in Ct and went riding today. Sure miss everyone that was on last year. I hope that everyone is doing well. Still steady at 175. Two years as of last Wednesday.

gosh it has been awhile

I am still biking, even bought a new carbon road bike.....but have not really been losing much weight. I think my body is on standstill for the time being....

Enjoying the fall weather now that the rain has stopped.....

My Husband and I took up bike riding 4 months ago and we LOVE it! Now that it's cool, I love it even more. I will ride for as long as there is no snow and ice.

Looks like everyone has been enjoying the weather and having a great Thanksgiving and getting ready for the Hoildays and trying to get some bike ridding in. It was a great day in St. Louis today for a bike ride. Looks like Sunday will be good also. HOpe everyone is doing well.

Chris

Let's get this thread going again. I have gained wieght that has got to come off. I want to start riding again and need support from some of you pros. I will ride on the trainer this evening after work. Who is with me?

Yeah, I need to show my head back on these boards too. I vastly underrated the amount of support they give me.

So woot, let's talk cycling.

It is disheartening to think about the amount of work it will take to get back to where I was last time I posted on here.

I have to say, and to be completely honest, that I have neglected myself since Sept of last year. I have not been back to the lapband doctor, nor have I been watching what I am eating and or drinking.

I was down and close to getting below a certain mark in August, and than BAMMM....the ugly head of the past showed up, and my stress, and my lack of dealing with it got in the way.

So....

I go to the lap band doctor a week from today....

I bought a skewer for my bike for the trainer...

I am signed up for dog obedience class with my dog

and I am committed to getting this back under control.

I need to be accountable to someone...and will be more than happy to lend my support, to get support....

SO.......

Lets get something started!!!!!

Please feel free to email me.....

This week has been better than last. I have been trying to get on the trainer but that thing is tourturous. I have been easing back into it. I have been walking on the treadmill and lifting weights some. Got good and sore Monday feeling better today though. I hope some of you are also making strides, or at least back to the baby steps.

Brad

Going on a "chili" ride Sunday. Not thrilled about the cold but excited for the chili at the end :sad: Plus it is a free ride which is my favorite kind of ride.

I got out on my mountain bike yesterday to enjoy the sun with my kids. We had a great time 60 degrees feels awesomwe. Gonna try my 10 mile loop tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Wow - old home week on the bycyling forum...

We got a training stand for Nikki, so we can ride together on the trainers until we can begin riding outside again. And yeah, a few months of inattention can cause some pretty significant backsliding... I need to step back on the scale, but am afraid, very afraid.

B