Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has any body used Unjury unflavored Protein? I. Wondering if it is good to put in Soups without changing the taste. It's sold at the pharmacy where my surgeon is and the Nutritionist recommended it.

Yes, I just used it last night when I made sugar free white chocolate pudding. Initially, I could taste a little something but by the third bite, I didn't taste that something anymore...if that makes sense. Overall, I think it was a good buy and I will continue to use it

Thanks! I'm going to try it out. I've heard so much about gene pro but I can get this without waiting for it to come in the mail.

It taste good in the crystal light fruit punch. ..made the Jello hadn't eaten any of it yet

I didn't care for the unflavored powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury. I use GENEPRO daily and LOVE it!! If you order in on Amazon it should come pretty quickly. I order it using my prime membership and get it in two days!!

But whatever you use you have to like it or you wont use it. It is so hard to figure that out, believe me!! I use the GENEPRO every morning in my Decaf hot tea, and I use the RTD premiere Protein in vanilla and chocolate. I also have vanilla and chocolate splendor from Unjury but really don't use that anymore, my husband and daughter love it and use it almost daily. LOL

Good Luck!!

I've tried the unflavored and it worked well in different things. I love Unjury's 'Chocolate Splendor', but alas, I can't use Unjury because it has Splenda (sucralose) in it; that blocks my weight loss. Too bad, cuz I've got at least 40 shake packs, different flavors. Oh well.

I got the sample pack from unjury, and I only liked the strawberry sorbet. Trust what everyone says about GENEPRO. I know I seem like I'm stalking you, and you probably think I work for GENEPRO, but I don't. But, you can't taste it at all. Honest!

I had Unjury in my Tomato Soup yesterday and could not taste it at all. However, I have not tried the GENEPRO. Does anyone know of a genepro sample?

mom2kandh

Day 2 of 3 day pre-op diet

3 day!!! ???????? lucky you! Mine will be 4 weeks!

I am a big fan of U-N-J-U-R-Y. First it is medical quality Protein and they guarantee that ingredients are China free. This is a big deal considering that it is a primary Protein source.

I mix chocolate splendor with skim milk and ice in my Ninja. I like to add bananas, Chke coffee Protein powder, Quest Peanut Butter powder or a variety of Torani sugar free syrups for a very flavorful shake. strawberry Sorbet is good mixed with crystal light lemonade or milk and bananas.

I also use the chewable opurity Vitamins

I love Unjury. It's the only Protein Shake I actually like. Try a few sample packs first because some people buy a bunch of their products then don't really care for them. I think they're delicious though.

Today I finally found a super bass that wasn't made disgusting by the unflavored powder. It does have a flavor a nasty one! But this thai ginger infused broth I got today covered entirely it was awesome!

Today I finally found a super bass that wasn't made disgusting by the unflavored powder. It does have a flavor a nasty one! But this thai ginger infused broth I got today covered entirely it was awesome!

Thai ginger infused broth sounds amazing! I will have to look for that.