Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I wanted to look great in a thong and thigh highs and a pair of heels. Last year I threw away all my granny panties and filled my drawer with thongs... and a few pair of thigh highs. I remember how excited I was to put them on for the very first time! :blush:

I wanted to look great in a thong and thigh highs and a pair of heels. Last year I threw away all my granny panties and filled my drawer with thongs... and a few pair of thigh highs. I remember how excited I was to put them on for the very first time! :blush:

Sigh. Ain't happening with my flabby belly skin.

I have a gorgeous white cotton top with a blue floral motif on the front that I bought on holidays in Greece over 10 years ago - I have never worn it!! It's about a size 16 and I'm currently a 20-22 and that top is my first goal..

Being summer in Australia at the moment, I'm hoping to wear it at some point over the summer, and particularly when I go on a 4 day trip with some girlfriends at the end of February.

I can't wait to be able to wear boots that go to my knee!!!

What do you wear now or what do you want to be able to wear one day that you couldn't wear as an overweight person?

I can ! and I do. again. Lord I missed them. I have hobbit feet so I just discovered born brand.

I wore so much black as a heavy person, and NO bright colors, hearing my moms rejoinder that "Black hides a multitude of sins" playing over in my head, so now that I'm finally down 100 lbs (45 to go!) I bought a great red blazer, and got TONS of compliments! Such fun. Also loved shopping a consignment store today and got a white winter jacket--another color I'd not wear back then.

I still want to wear one of those cute close fitting workout tops, instead of avoiding anything that clings and shows my jiggly middle!

Edited by katesuccess

I have two goal outfits. The first is to lose those last 8 lbs for my wedding dress. The second is to wear a swimsuit and own it but that's going to take a thigh lift first.

I've never really been into lingerie because, well I've not had a boyfriend to wear it for in all my adult years. When I was the size that I could wear lingerie I was still a Virginia lol! SO....LINGERIE!!!! Something really sexy and the something really slutty (for when I DO have a man of course????)

Girl your supposed to wear to now! That's how you get your man. Lol. Nothing like wearing jeans & a t-shirt then wearing something really sexy underneath! It gives a girl a certain confidence.

Now that I've had my breast reduction, I can't wait to get cute (not the loud, ugly ones) sweaters in holiday colors. I really want to dress in the spirit of the season, without looking like a prehistoric Venus.

I always wanted a really nice leather jacket when I hit goal. I had my circumferential body lift 2.5 weeks ago and last night ordered a beautiful black leather skirt in 2 petite from talbots. I have black to the knee high heel boots that are leather. I still haven't found the perfect jacket but I am a classic ann Taylor kind of girl. Right now motorcycle jackets are more in style and I like clean, tailored looks. I'm thrilled with my skirt purchase. It will look beautiful with a cashmere sweater or a pretty silk blouse. 2 petite (sigh)... :)

A bikini. This is a bit unrealistic, but one can dream.

I want to wear a tight LBD, body con style.

I want to wear everything mentioned and a nice forming little black dress instead of a moo moo black dress lol.

I've dreamt of wearing almost any and every dress from Modcloth.com. I've window shopped on that site for literally years. There was no way I could pull off those styles "before"!

I'm 3 lbs from goal today, and I play with the idea of treating myself to a Modcloth dress. Can't bring myself to, though...

1. I can't imagine being able to pick one.
  2. I've never ordered clothes online before and would fret and fret about picking the right size and the headache to return.
  3. They're pricey for me, even if I can find the exact $100 Modcloth dress for $65 on ebay...
  4. Since I've flown through sizes in the past year, I've only been shopping at Goodwill for clothes. My Goodwill rocks, and I find the very best stuff. Can't beat $3.59!

Still, I'm drooling over these two: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ryu-Anthropologie-LACE-DRESS-W-CROCHET-MIDDLE-BELL-SLV-/261674870336?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&hash=item3ced09a640 and http://www.ebay.com/itm/Modcloth-Ryu-Mocha-Cream-Lace-Turtleneck-Dress-Size-S-M-L-NWT-/171471154500?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&var=&hash=item27ec7a2d44.

Yes I'm dang near 50 but I want a pair of super flair bell bottom jeans (low rise).... and sleeveless shirt (this will never happen, I have bad hanging arms)

I am definitely realizing I wasn't the only one that held on to clothes hoping one day to fit into them again. I have a beautiful deep maroon dress that I would LOVE to wear again.

I have a gorgeous white cotton top with a blue floral motif on the front that I bought on holidays in Greece over 10 years ago - I have never worn it!! It's about a size 16 and I'm currently a 20-22 and that top is my first goal..

Being summer in Australia at the moment, I'm hoping to wear it at some point over the summer, and particularly when I go on a 4 day trip with some girlfriends at the end of February.

you will !