Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Isopure problems?

So I had tried my first Isopure beverage (grape) and I only had an egg with ham and cheese(3 hours before). So I'm pretty sure it was the isopure but 20 minutes being done the drink I felt nauseous and then I felt my back door knocking and I ran to the bathroom...

Thoughts? I'm a month out and this is the second time my sleeve didn't seem to like something. The first time I ate a mango and ran to the bathroom.

Anyone else have an issue with this drink?

Are you talking about the clear RTD ones? I ordered a variety pack of them. I had one that I did not like. I had to Water it down. I couldn't deal with the taste at all. The others have been OK. However, I have had only taste issues. good luck figuring this one out.

Are you talking about the clear RTD ones? I ordered a variety pack of them. I had one that I did not like. I had to Water it down. I couldn't deal with the taste at all. The others have been OK. However, I have had only taste issues. good luck figuring this one out.

Not sure I just see them all over instagram and wanted to try it. I'll probably try again and see how it goes.

I currently drink Isopure twice daily and have since the day out of surgery. It is the only Protein Drink that is also packed with Protein and minerals. I've never had the ready to drink kind, however. You really have to drink it very slowly because it has a high concentrate of protein.

I currently drink Isopure twice daily and have since the day out of surgery. It is the only Protein drink that is also packed with protein and minerals. I've never had the ready to drink kind, however. You really have to drink it very slowly because it has a high concentrate of protein.

Maybe that's why. I drink Water fast and have zero pain or anything so I took Isopure like water. I drank it in a span of 10 minutes (half and then 30 minutes passed and drank the rest.)

Oh yes, that's much too fast. It takes me 2 hours to drink 12 ounces. I think the RTD Isopure is 12 ounces as well. Since 12 ounces contains 50 mg of Protein, you have to drink it much slower. I am also one of those that can gulp Water. There have been a few times I forgot to slow down and regretted it terribly. It's funny that you hate the mango isopure because it is my favorite for the time being. I want to try the Premier Protein shakes since so many people like them, but I still prefer Isopure because it is the only protein drink with addde Vitamin and minerals.

i'm drink the Isopure powder, . I bought one of the RTD grape frost but the after taste is waht killed me and it made me sick tomy stomach..so im sticking to the powders for now

I have had issues with Isopure no matter what I do. Drink it slow or add Water. It just doesn't agree with my stomach and that totally bums me out because I bought the grape and fruit punch in bulk on Amazon so I took it to my surgeons office so they could give it to someone who could use it.

I have had no other issues with any other food or drink since my surgery.

Good luck-

LA

I cannot drink the Isopure, although I love the taste of them! My issue isn't so much the Isopure per se, but it's because it's made with sucralose (Splenda), and my body cannot handle the sweetener...it goes right through me, and it usually takes about 30 minutes. Could this be your issue?

I cannot drink the Isopure, although I love the taste of them! My issue isn't so much the Isopure per se, but it's because it's made with sucralose (Splenda), and my body cannot handle the sweetener...it goes right through me, and it usually takes about 30 minutes. Could this be your issue?

I think maybe. Because like I said in the post I also Had a mango (the fruit not the drink flavor) and that ran right through me. But I also don't think so because I made Cookies and I ate a piece (oops) and I was fine.

Mix with crystal light lemonade and it goes down much easier.

I've tried Isopure, and didn't like it. I got some Genepro-unflavored off Amazon, and it's 40gms of Protein per table spoon. I mixed it in my Water bottle with crystal light peach tea, and I could only taste the peach tea!!! I found the ONE!!!